• ...and so much more!
  • walt o

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2008
    Hammond
    As i understand it this is just for this year .READ IT AND WEEP
    I'm sorry to say that we have to cancel our NIGCA Club show in Nappanee, for October 28th, 2017.

Dutch Village has been sold. A new Event Center is being built about 3 miles away . We have spoken to the owner & are very excited about the new building. He was hoping to have it completed by our October show, but because of permit hold ups, its not going to happen.

We're hoping it will be ready for our March , 2018 show.

Those of you, who have pre-paid-I will gladly refund your money or apply it to the March show.

The new building will be one big open room, with a nice kitchen! I think we will be happy there!

Thank you for supporting us all those years at Borkholders / Dutch Village, and for being so patient during EVERYTHING!

Please pass the word-I will be sending post cards out, and contacting ads that are all ready out there. You can call us at 574-936-4431, or email.

Thank you, Darlene Best
    NIGCA Gun Club

hope they have the facility ready for the next show .THat is a great event

BluePig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    Middlebury
    I cry a bit as I erase it from my calendar.
    Too bad they couldn't do something like rent from Hahn's Auction barn or even open up one of those RV places for the day.
    Wonder why they can't arrange something with the American Countyside Market.

walt o

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2008
    Hammond
    TIME ran out i suppose .the new building was to be complete for this fall show ,when you make plans and at this late date and things aren't ready other venues are already booked or un willing to book for 1 day. I am sure that Darlene will have the show again . Hope springs eternal in the human

4651feeder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 21, 2016
    East of NWI
    I'm confused and hope for clarification. Have always believed Darlene was an officer of NIGCA and therefore among the organizers for the Nappanee show. Recently I've seen her name attached to an upcoming Rochester FOP show (9/09) and am wondering if many of the 120 tables will be filled with NIGCA members, cause honestly I believe that contributes in large part to the Nappanee show being so desirable... and would probably make the xtra drive to the Rochester show worthwhile for me this fall.

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    To the best of my understanding (and I've been wrong before), Darlene is not promoting Plymouth. She is teaching/mentoring the F.O.P. in Plymouth how to run a show. She told me that the sign-up sheet for the November Plymouth had no bearing on her other shows.

4651feeder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 21, 2016
    East of NWI
    Top Bottom