• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    I just wanted to stretch my legs. so I drove the 50 miles.
    The show was kind of sparse. I have been saying that about all the gun shows I have attended.
    I did find an add on rail mount for auto to accommodate a red dot. he was also selling a pistol size red dot.
    I think a fair price.
    Then I found a Ruger mark III with Bushnell red dot for $475.
    I have been very interested in getting or trying a red dot of my pistols.
    I picked it up.

First impression: being different, it is a bit difficult to pick up the red dot.
    AT first snaps. the dot is high. it is a bit hard to locate.
    So it might take some practice. It is new.

firefighterjohn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    Is it me or are other people noticing that CIG shows are really starting to suck badly?

Not just you. I went to the last 2 CIG shows at St. Joe Fairgrounds and they were both the same small size. Doubt if I'll go back for another. 135 tables? No way....damn, and no Nappanee show this October either.

walt o

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2008
    Hammond
    It is a downward spiral.The public does not attend ,so the dealers don't set up (remember it cost to travel,set up and motel and eat )for the dealers .If they don't sell they don't go . Who is breaking up the gun shows ? I put a fair price .l on my product and I do shows for entertainment It is supprising how some people act at gun shows-well, maybe in general That's how they act

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    Not just you. I went to the last 2 CIG shows at St. Joe Fairgrounds and they were both the same small size. Doubt if I'll go back for another. 135 tables? No way....damn, and no Nappanee show this October either.
    The problem with the St. Joe County show is that the Fair Board requires 5 shows between mid - late March and mid - late October. Can't do shows over the winter (which would probably have more tables and a higher customer turnout) because the building has NO HEAT and is used for paid RV storage.

PedalToTheFloor

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 11, 2016
    Goshen, Indiana
    The problem with the St. Joe County show is that the Fair Board requires 5 shows between mid - late March and mid - late October. Can't do shows over the winter (which would probably have more tables and a higher customer turnout) because the building has NO HEAT and is used for paid RV storage.

That explains a lot. Wonder how long they will keep having them at that rate.

Top Bottom