• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    With Americans unsettled politically and possible violence erupting across our great nation (I hope not),
    may you have what you need to protect yourself, your family, and your property?
    Firearms and accessories could become more expensive soon.
    Best time to buy?
    Today maybe? If you have not already done so?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    With Americans unsettled politically and possible violence erupting across our great nation (I hope not),
    may you have what you need to protect yourself, your family, and your property?
    Firearms and accessories could become more expensive soon.
    Best time to buy?
    Today maybe? If you have not already done so?

Have a plan, have a back up plan. Have a third plan for when the first two fail.

INPoolPlayer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2017
    NOBLESVILLE
    I'm just getting into shooting, but I see the practicality in acquiring anything it takes to be prepared for a worst case scenario. I started with a handgun for home defense, but the more I think about it there is so much more I could and should do to be prepared. The more I read and watch videos I see things that make sense that I would have never thought of. Just thinking what I could do with that Powerball jackpot...

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    I'm just getting into shooting, but I see the practicality in acquiring anything it takes to be prepared for a worst case scenario. I started with a handgun for home defense, but the more I think about it there is so much more I could and should do to be prepared. The more I read and watch videos I see things that make sense that I would have never thought of. Just thinking what I could do with that Powerball jackpot...

It's a good time to start stocking up, prices are pretty low compared to what they were a few years ago.

Oh, and about that powerball...I've got some bad news. I told the clerk that I was tired of buying defective tickets, she assured me that she was selling me the winning ticket tonight.
    :spend:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

You are in a buyer's market my friend. LOTS of cheap AR-15s if you look around. Quite a few people that went overboard the last couple election cycles hoarding and are now looking to unload them now that they feel a bit more comfy under the current administration.

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    You are in a buyer's market my friend. LOTS of [STRIKE]cheap[/STRIKE] affordably priced, quality AR-15s if you look around. Quite a few people that went overboard the last couple election cycles hoarding and are now looking to unload them now that they feel a bit more comfy under the current administration.

FIFY

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    Uh, don't really think I "need" any more firearms, ammo or reloading supplies. If I get any more I would have to purchase a fairly heavy duty truck to move the material, cause I can carry only so much in my 1/2 ton custom vans...... Our "plan" is to go to one of my son's rural homes, youngest son has long term food for whole family for several months. We have archery bows, pellet rifles, revolvers, handguns, shotguns, rifles and enough ammo with reloading supplies for years for most calibers from 22LR to 50 BMG. We have generators, wood burning stoves that can be installed, some gas supplies, knives etc. We have butchered deer, pigs and small game.

That said, I still keep buying firearms and ammo just cause I want to, not for need. I certainly hope this nation never sees a catastrophic event that requires we defend ourselves against pillage, but I am quite certain my family will survive if we do. I really believe if people are driven to desperation by some event, terrorist or natural, they will look for easier targets than my family.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    This is a good time to buy, IMHO. Demand is down after the election outcome so there's a good supply.

Always be prepared, never know what tomorrow brings.

Bundy74

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2017
    Rockport
    OK, Everyone stay calm there's no need to go out on a big buying frenzy! Wise man once said,just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean people are out to get you !!!

Top Bottom