• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • woody131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Morgantown
    Thanks for the extra links Dan. This is the second annual show and the promoter says he will work harder than anyone else in the business to make each show better than the one before. As far as being on the same weekend as the 1500 I don't know. The 1500 this weekend is still a small summer show and you have three days to attend. Hopefully people traveling to and from there will stop and check this out for a mere $5 and 16 and under are free admission with free parking.

Last edited:

woody131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Morgantown
    Any other way to obtain info? I don't Facebook
    250 fairgrounds St Franklin
    Saturday 9 to 6 and Sunday 9 to 4
    Maybe someone that's tech savvy will screen shot and post it. There is so much going on at this thing with guest speakers and demonstrations you almost need to plan your trip off the itinerary.

Cpt Caveman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   1
    Feb 5, 2009
    Brown County
    If you were contemplating going to this show, I would say go. I spent two hours there yesterday. Walked around it twice and spoke to a few of the vendors. Not a lot of guns but plenty to interest a guy. Decent prices on a wide selection of ammo cans, aerial and ground flares, trapping stuff, custom knives. Not bad for a little place.

Top Bottom