• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    I wonder what was actually taken and you think a store with so many guns like Blythe's would invest in more heavy duty doors.

4651feeder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 21, 2016
    East of NWI
    I wonder what was actually taken and you think a store with so many guns like Blythe's would invest in more heavy duty doors.

Pretty much what I was thinking after reading the story. Interior security gates behind the doors and storm shutters on the windows for after hours. Worked in a radio/television store decades ago on the wrong side of the tracks. The owner installed thick lexan panels in place of glass on vulnerable areas of the building. On those mornings spent picking up the prior evening's thrown broken bricks and cinder blocks, one just couldn't help but chuckle some.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Pretty much what I was thinking after reading the story. Interior security gates behind the doors and storm shutters on the windows for after hours. Worked in a radio/television store decades ago on the wrong side of the tracks. The owner install thick lexan panels in place of glass on vulnerable areas of the building. On those mornings spent picking up the prior evening's thrown broken bricks and cinder blocks, one just couldn't help but chuckle some.
    There are no windows. The gun shop is upstairs there. The doors in the picture are for an entry way that leads to stores on the left, right, and then up the stairs to the gun shop. There are more doors at the top of the stairs.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    There are no windows. The gun shop is upstairs there. The doors in the picture are for an entry way that leads to stores on the left, right, and then up the stairs to the gun shop. There are more doors at the top of the stairs.

My wallet knows this to be 100% accurate.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spencerab23
    Top Bottom