Crown Point Gun and Knife Show
    September 2nd 9 A.M.-5 P.M CDT
    September 3rd 9 A.M.-3 P.M CDT
    Lake County Fairgrounds
    889 S. Court St.
    Free parking
    $5.00 admission

Children under 12 admitted free with paid adult
    Guns, knives, ammo, reloading supplies, military surplus, clips & magazines,
    and more

YoungMilsurpGuy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    Crown Point
    Well, looks like I will be going saturday to pick up some more AK magazines or maybe an AR lower and bring a friend of mine to get Baby's first handgun. Anyone know what is the best deal going in the gun show world (I havent bought much at gun shows) for like $200-300

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    Well, looks like I will be going saturday to pick up some more AK magazines or maybe an AR lower and bring a friend of mine to get Baby's first handgun. Anyone know what is the best deal going in the gun show world (I havent bought much at gun shows) for like $200-300
    Just so you'll know, I'm on the west wall before you get to the cross.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Hit the show this morning. Picked up a cva single shot 20 gauge for my daughters first shotgun. Think i got a pretty good deal. Nice shiny bore. Wife picked out a reflex sight for her 22/45 lite. I got some 6.5 grendel ammo and another mag for my sr22. All in all good show! Time to save up a few bucks for the Porter county show in 3 weeks now.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    I'll be swinging through tomorrow to scout this place out...see if it us something we should be attending.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Didn't find any deals (unless you consider 0.44/round for .38 spl FMJ a good deal :rolleyes:), but I did get to talk to Other Dave and Walt O, and met Brad of Brad's Knives for the first time.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Fantastic show as always. Killer dealers on 5.56, 9mm and .22lr. I got American Eagle 40 gr. LRN for $.05 a round. I don't know if they can make it that cheap.:D

.22 was from Fox Valley: http://www.foxriverammo.com/

I bought an entire table full of .50 cal. and .30 cal. ammo cans (factory overruns, unissued) for a great price. Painted them when I got home and they are drying in the basement now.

Meh, cant beat the online Labor Day deals.

I did.

Fantastic show. I urge anyone who has not gone to go once and see how you like it. I just love Crown Point.

To cap it off, we stopped at Crown Brewing for a SF IPA and a turkey burger! Forgot how good Crown Brewing beer is.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :(
    You got to let us know the next time you come this way kirk.
    Their are many nwi ingo members that would like to meet you. Perhaps we can set up and meet and eat next time.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Good to see you. Sorry I was busy working deals with Fritz to stop and chat.

Was about to ask if you realized that was me.... wasn't sure if you did...haha.

Not a bad little show. I am sure we would do well there given the other "competition", just not sure there is enough dollars walking in the front door to get to our breakeven point. We are looking for options to branch out..... if anyone has any ideas.

Top Bottom