• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ftbstrd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Yorktown/Muncie
    I live in Muncie/Yorktown area of Delaware county. Saturday night or early Sunday morning my car was broke into. They stole my CZ75 B w/Omega trigger. It has Cajun upgrades and night sights. It's in a black leather pancake holster. Please keep the look out.
    The serial number is B674176

Last edited:

Nakatomi

Tactically Cool
    Rating - 98.7%
    76   1   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Indianapolis
    A firearm left in a vehicle. SMH....

I certainly hope this is found.

Sometimes you are stuck doing that....at work if they don't allow weapons, visiting your kids at school, etc.

I had one recently stolen from a car too, it sucks. I'm trying to find some really good lock box solution for the car that will slow baddies down a lot.
    I wish employers (especially ones in bad neighborhoods where I work) would respect our CC permits, as our cars are more likely to be broken into in the very neighbors we need our guns the most, lol!

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    More importantly, who knew it was in there?

Loads and loads of guns stored in vehicles are not stolen every day. Often guns stolen from vehicles are stolen because they are known to be there.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Sometimes you are stuck doing that....at work if they don't allow weapons, visiting your kids at school, etc.

I had one recently stolen from a car too, it sucks. I'm trying to find some really good lock box solution for the car that will slow baddies down a lot.
    I wish employers (especially ones in bad neighborhoods where I work) would respect our CC permits, as our cars are more likely to be broken into in the very neighbors we need our guns the most, lol!
    Fort Knox Safe.

16E928DE-2881-408A-9CEC-5FF6A30C4BF1_zps1ukgkvx5.jpg

221EADC0-F567-4BE9-A019-334AFCD5B1D8_zpsmgjx142w.jpg

58123BB0-7935-41C1-AA81-36B9E3250886_zps9s9gc3ng.jpg

WanderingSol07

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2017
    North Central
    There is box small enough to go under the driver's seat and is bolted in using the seat bolts. Locked by a key with a spring loaded drawer. Would not be fast to get to, but secure and out of sight.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    More importantly, who knew it was in there?

Loads and loads of guns stored in vehicles are not stolen every day. Often guns stolen from vehicles are stolen because they are known to be there.

Perhaps locations vary, but here it's generally because:
    1) the vehicle was left unlocked and was rummaged.
    2) other valuables were visible (electronics/purse/laptop bag being the normal culprits) and the gun was an extra bonus
    3) its a marked police car

Only #3 seems to be prepared with tools, it's targeted and they know what they are after. #1 and #2 will be defeated by a cable lock, as they might have a spark plug or something to break windows, but that's it as far as tools go.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    There is box small enough to go under the driver's seat and is bolted in using the seat bolts. Locked by a key with a spring loaded drawer. Would not be fast to get to, but secure and out of sight.
    Buy a safe that is big enough to store a holstered firearm.

I made a kydex holster just small enough to fit into one of those safes for my wife.

9DEA65E3-6C55-4E40-B9D2-6E4075684210_zpsd4nsx0gi.jpg

Top Bottom