• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2017
    Southern Indiana
    Only bad thing is the employees will probably lose their jobs as others have before defending themselves and other employees and patrons. Seems businesses would rather be robbed and employees and customers possibly injured or killed rather than allow weapons carry.

71silverbullet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Oct 30, 2010
    Southern, In
    Only bad thing is the employees will probably lose their jobs as others have before defending themselves and other employees and patrons. Seems businesses would rather be robbed and employees and customers possibly injured or killed rather than allow weapons carry.

I'd rather lose my job than my life. Unless they are felons another job will be easy to find for these hero's.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2017
    Southern Indiana
    Apparently the crook's family thinks it's OK to commit armed robbery. They probably even said "he was a good boy, he was turning his life around".

They are always a good boy ! I recall a Louisville Metro shooting awhile back. A young man was killed on a known drug dealing corner in the west end by Metro. The family and friends started the usual protest, etc. Many interviews with people stating he was a good person and police were wrong. However, nobody cared to comment on as to why he was at that location around 2 in the morning and carrying a 1911 45.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    In a statement, Taco Bell said the company was offering [STRIKE]counseling [/STRIKE]paid range time to the restaurant workers...

...so that next time both scumbags are killed.

Sadly your post was not able to use a purple text because it is probably how this will ultimately end.

Joniki

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NE Indiana
    They are always a good boy ! I recall a Louisville Metro shooting awhile back. A young man was killed on a known drug dealing corner in the west end by Metro. The family and friends started the usual protest, etc. Many interviews with people stating he was a good person and police were wrong. However, nobody cared to comment on as to why he was at that location around 2 in the morning and carrying a 1911 45.

I would be willing to bet someone planted that 45 on him...

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    199   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A

Loosing a job from Taco Bell? Who cares about that? Loosing my life because for some reason a couple of assh*les think the Taco Bell will be a good "score".
    I do understand what you are saying though. Companies in general are afraid of the ensuing lawsuits.
    And most likely there will be one. Once an Attorney speaks to the family, and promises them Millions, they will try to sue.

MarkC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    Loosing a job from Taco Bell? Who cares about that? Loosing my life because for some reason a couple of assh*les think the Taco Bell will be a good "score".
    I do understand what you are saying though. Companies in general are afraid of the ensuing lawsuits.
    And most likely there will be one. Once an Attorney speaks to the family, and promises them Millions, they will try to sue.

Robbing a Taco Bell is like robbing a convenience store: it is one of the stupidest crimes you can commit, because you're going to get about $20, and, if caught, about 20 years.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Robbing a Taco Bell is like robbing a convenience store: it is one of the stupidest crimes you can commit, because you're going to get about $20, and, if caught, about 20 years.

True, but if they had a small modicum of sense they would realize that they could make more money working with the added benefit of a 0% chance of going to prison for doing so.

MarkC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    True, but if they had a small modicum of sense they would realize that they could make more money working with the added benefit of a 0% chance of going to prison for doing so.

Too true; but I'm sure these "aspiring artists" or whatever they were lack (or in the one suspect's case, past tense is appropriate, lacked) the discipline to actually show up somewhere and do what someone else tells them for any length of time.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola

You see, you're looking at it the wrong way. These perps "work" for one minute amd make $20. So $20 an minute equals $1,200 and hour! Now that's a career my friend.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

The HVAC service company's I worked for all had no firearms policy's. Yet they felt no qualms sending us into literal war zones to work. When pushed as to why it was unanimous as to the possibility of law suites. Ambulance chasers abound.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Too true; but I'm sure these "aspiring artists" or whatever they were lack (or in the one suspect's case, past tense is appropriate, lacked) the discipline to actually show up somewhere and do what someone else tells them for any length of time.

:yesway:

You see, you're looking at it the wrong way. These perps "work" for one minute amd make $20. So $20 an minute equals $1,200 and hour! Now that's a career my friend.

:):

Top Bottom