• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Gun registration is the first step of gun confiscation.
    It's a good thing that there's no accurate way to know how many guns are owned in each state.
    Even in non-free states like California or New York there is no way to know how many guns are not registered.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    It is... an educated guess. But I wouldn't consider it to be anywhere close to having a high probability of accuracy, given the methodology.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    SWAG.

"...some guns go unregistered."

That's the point.

Weirdly enough it's always the guns used by criminals and terrorists.It looks like they don't follow the law and forget to go to their local police station to register their gun before comitting their attack. :dunno: :rolleyes:
    Over here we have a mandatory registration of all firearms but of course guns used by terrorists, or by criminals for robberies are never registered (duh!).

They also don't follow the laws regarding magazine capacit and other crap ...

I bet politicians in favor of gun registration really believe it's protecting the public when in reality it's a joke and even a threat to democracy.

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    Weirdly enough it's always the guns used by criminals and terrorists.It looks like they don't follow the law and forget to go to their local police station to register their gun before comitting their attack. :dunno: :rolleyes:
    Over here we have a mandatory registration of all firearms but of course guns used by terrorists, or by criminals for robberies are never registered (duh!).

They also don't follow the laws regarding magazine capacit and other crap ...

I bet politicians in favor of gun registration really believe it's protecting the public when in reality it's a joke and even a threat to democracy.

There might be some that deluded but I doubt they'd have gotten as far as they have that disconnected from reality. Mostly they just push it to buy votes from that portion of the population.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Meh, how could IN fall to #22 when in their last 'report' it was 13th? Also, they stopped using me as the face of an armed IN so I disapprove and disbelieve.

Top Bottom