• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    So shot the Baby rock for the first time. It acted like single shot magazine would not load regardless of ammo brand, all fmj.

So clean it again ran it wet same result. So I take it back to LGS, they offer lifetime warranty on all purchases, I had received a return label to armscorp but they suggested that they fix it in house.

Yesterday received a text from them showing a broken firing pin! So how did it make it out the door especially with a inspection slip signed by someone whose initials were JMB.

How would a firing pin come to be broken in half on a brand new gun?

I have a hard time believing it was broken in transit.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Have to wonder if the pins were made in house or outsourced. I run into machinery made by reputable firms that fails because of outsourced parts. Some pa somewhere saved a dime per unit, blew it up on a spreadsheet, and showed it to a boss. Decisions like that get made all the time.

nad63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Some good take sways from this thread
    1) a cheap parts can render the best of guns useless
    2) carry spares or have them on hand or readily available
    3) a reputable LGS like the OP's deserves to be supported

I need to order up a spare Bcg just because and thanks for helping jog my memory.
    Glad everything worked out after all. Better to get this BS out of the way before you really need it!
    Good luck.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    THAT is a good LGS. Still, and all, I find it hard to believe JMB missed that. Then again, dude must be, like, what. 162 by now or so..... prolly needs new spectacles.
    Yes nice people, small shop,limited inventory, but genuinely nice people,fair prices too.

I found it ironic when I saw the initials on the envelope that had the inspected by and fired case.

Top Bottom