Porter County Expo Center
    215 E. Division Rd.
    Valparaiso, Indiana

$6.00 entry fee, kids under 12 free
    FREE PARKING!

Sat. 8am-5pm (local time)
    Sun. 9am-3pm (local time)

Promoter: Dunes Rifle & Pistol Club

This is one of the best gun & knife shows in Indiana with only the Indy 1500 being larger. More quality items related to firearms and knives, and less flea market crap than any show in Indiana

Redleg11b

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 3, 2017
    Goshen/Elkhart
    If my work schedule does not change, I will be there with a few things to try to trade tomorrow.

Time goes by and I get a phone call that I will have to work all weekend. Bummer.

Last edited:

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Just got back from the show. All in all a good show. Picked up a Tanfoglio witness fde in 9mm, some targets, and of course some Zicks jerky, sticks and bacon. Was looking for some decent scope rings to mount a 50mm objective scope on my 6.5grendel ar i built, but couldn't find any that would work. Wasn't as busy as usual, maybe do to the heat. Had a good time as usual

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    My son and I just got back. Picked up a superb leather owb holster from Triple M Leather. They make top notch stuff.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Dad found a Case knife, bullet jewelry for Mom, and a holster rig that works for him. The Trum Slump was very real today. I looked at the door a couple times and saw zero people in line to get in. There has always been a line. Hope the vendors and customers all did well, but I saw a lot of people with their hands stuck in their pockets.

Quite a few vendor still must not realize you can walk into a big box or LGS up here and find ammo on the shelves.

firefighterjohn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    Dad found a Case knife, bullet jewelry for Mom, and a holster rig that works for him. The Trum Slump was very real today. I looked at the door a couple times and saw zero people in line to get in. There has always been a line. Hope the vendors and customers all did well, but I saw a lot of people with their hands stuck in their pockets.

Quite a few vendor still must not realize you can walk into a big box or LGS up here and find ammo on the shelves.

I agree about ammo pricing at the show. You're right, apparently they don't get out to some of the LGS much. I really enjoyed the show and was impressed with the number of vendors. Some firearm prices were decent and some seemed off-the-charts! ZX had Shockwaves for $359 which is a really good price. I ended up with Glock mags, Streamlight flashilights, and some other odds-ends. It was a very nice show. Surprised to see CU Customs had several tables there...but didn't see MAC. I didn't get to see if they had Military Arms Channel shirts for sale, I'd bought one!

Last edited:

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    They have been there for the past 2 years promoting the shop and its services. Dave and a crew have always been there. I have never seen Tim there or any swag. I could be wrong, but I believe their focus is to build up and not so much the channel.

Max Volume

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    Valpo is my favorite local show and I usually attend. Missed it this time because I wanted to check out the Collector Arms Dealers Association (CADA) and Civil War show at Dupage CO fairgrounds. Two shows in one. I was very amazed with all the fine firearms. Some fine prices too. No junk at all. Didn't see what I really wanted but I'd go again.

Top Bottom