Do Women Automatically Get More Attractive If They Know How To Use A Gun?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    No. I went through the same thing over women smoking cigars elsewhere. That didn't increase anything for me either. They are either good looking or they aren't.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Hmmmm, I dunno...but men who cook kinda fascinate me.

swedish-chef-sportscenter.jpg

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    The wife still looked the same to me after I taught her how to shoot.

Had to teach her how to cook some things as well.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    No. I went through the same thing over women smoking cigars elsewhere. That didn't increase anything for me either. They are either good looking or they aren't.

One of the rare times we are in agreement.

myhightechsec

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2016
    The Region
    Hmmmm, I dunno...but men who cook kinda fascinate me.

I'm a pretty fair hand in the kitchen, but alas, I am already claimed.

However, I'll post a recipe that I created that has won raves from everyone who has tried it.

A bad meatloaf can put you off from ever eating one again... but a great meatloaf is a joy and a pleasure. Here's a recipe that combines the old fashioned goodness of a meatloaf with today's taste sensation, Caribbean Jerk. This takes two day to prepare properly, so plan ahead.

DAY ONE

Finely chop one large onion, one large red bell pepper, and one large stalk of celery. Sauté in just a little hot oil until translucent and turning golden brown -- about 20 minutes. Mix in one heaping tablespoon of dry Jerk seasoning about five minutes before the veggies are ready to pull off the flame, (Available commercially, but don't get the cheap stuff. Or, use the recipe that follows this one.)

Don't overcrowd the skillet, if necessary sauté in separate batches and then mix together.

When done, set aside and let cool down.

In a very large mixing bowl sprinkle one heaping tablespoon of dry Jerk seasoning on top of one and a half pounds of high quality ground beef, one pound of ground pork, and two cups of cooked rice. Coarsely mix together with your hands. Don't yet worry about equal distribution.

(A note about hand mixing meat: One of the secrets of a great tasting finished product is to ensure that the "fat" in the meat is not melted into liquid by the heat of your hands during the mixing. You can accomplish this several ways. One is to start with meat that is quite cold from the refrigerator. Another is to set the mixing bowl on top of a larger bowl packed with ice. In all cases be careful about not overmixing, as this will help keep the fat the way we want it.)

Whisk together two whole eggs, one pint of heavy cream, and the third (and final) heaping tablespoon of dry Jerk seasoning.

Put the cooled-down sauted veggies in with the meat, pour the egg/cream mix on top of them, and gently but completely mix together until all ingredients are equally distributed.

Line two well oiled standard sized loaf pans with wax paper, with plenty of overlap on the sides. Mold the meat mixture into the pans, ensuring no air pockets remain. Put a smooth, level top on each loaf. DO NOT cook in the loaf pans.

After molding into the loaf pans, turn them over and use the wax paper overlaps to pull out the meatloafs so that you have what looks like two upsidedown raw meatloafs. Remove the wax paper.

Using a bottom side of a tablespoon, make a crease down the long-side top of each loaf. It should not be deep or wide, just a little less than a half inch or so.

Put the loaves onto a cooking rack so that all the grease will drain out under them while they bake.

Bake for about one hour and fifteen minutes, at 350 degrees. However, every fifteen minutes open the oven and drizzle a quarter cup of beef stock (kept at very low boil) over each loaf (This is what the indention is for, and you should be aiming at that for the length of each loaf.)

Use a meat thermometer to tell you exactly when to stop, the internal temp of each loaf should be about 165.

They can now be eaten on the spot (after allowing them to rest for about ten minutes), but the next step moves you into the realm of "real chef" and makes the loaves into something entirely new.

Let the loaves cool down just a bit and then wrap each one very tightly in aluminum foil.

Put each loaf into the refrigerator and place something pretty heavy (2 or 3 lbs), flat, and wide on the top of each loaf, so that the entire loaf is squashed down. Books work fine, with a heavy weight on top of them.

Leave overnight.

DAY TWO

Pull out each loaf, unwrap, slice and serve cold. It's the best meatloaf you've ever had.

Jack's Dry Jerk Seasoning Mix:

Yield: 8 tablespoons

Ingredients:

1 tablespoon cayenne pepper (or much, much more if you're like our family)

1 tablespoon onion powder

1 tablespoon garlic powder

1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning

1 tablespoon dry mustard

2 teaspoons ground thyme

2 teaspoons sea or kosher salt

2 teaspoons dried chives or green onions

2 teaspoons brown sugar

1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper

1 teaspoon ground pimento (allspice)

1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg

1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon

1/4 teaspoon ground clove

1/4 teaspoon ground ginger

Mix together all the ingredients. Store leftovers in a tightly closed glass jar. It will keep its pungency for over a month.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Watching my wife shoot her first centfire pistol this past weekend kinds turned me on. Then when I seen how accurate she was/is with it, it scared me.

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    I personally don't get the whole women+gun=sexy thing. To me, it's close to parody. I remember the first time I read about the Stacked and Packed calendar controversy (Liddy, right?). When I saw a few excerpts, my reactions were:

1) what a ridiculous bit of self-parody man-stereotype.
    2) these women are going to pinch a finger (or something else) if allowed to touch the pew pews. Take them all away before someone gets hurt

If a woman is attractive, she's attractive. If she gets a ton more attractive to you because she has firearms, then I suspect you have serious issues-- fetishing a firearm is probably sociopathic.

And you probably own several GL---S.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Hot/semi-hot/just OK.........if they strap on a stainless 1911 open carry on the hip they do take on a new allure............:cool:

Top Bottom