• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Almost won a Darwin Award! In spite of his best effort, he fell just short of making a step function improvement in the human gene pool. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Better luck to him the next time.

FPSRussia attempted something similar a while back. He managed to escape unscathed, but it could have been much different. Providing a link as there is a scatalogical expletive embedded at the bottom of the video that would show up here in the thumnail if I put it in as a video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7ixVmBxYJU

John

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    But you don't understand. Suggesting that I just make an explosion without flying shrapnel is an affront to my freedom....you leftist, gun grabber.

...I have a hard time replicating the, shall we say, colloquial nature of the speech...unlike other people.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    And he didn't even need alcohol to pull this off.

Being young he is going to have many people ask if he lost his leg serving his country overseas......Having to explain that he lost his leg to an IED of his own making and accord is going to be tough to admit to...I hope he can lest he become the subject of an INGO "Stolen Valor" thread in a couple of years.....

I like a bourbon but I won't even cut the grass if I have had so much as a sip of beer.....I happen to know there is a very large blade spinning under that thing as I push it around......

Last edited:

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    And unfortunately he gets national press attention for being an idiot who couldn't hit his target from just a bit further away. He had a video game level of explosives awareness. "I know, let's turn this lawnmower into a giant hand grenade...what could go wrong?"

I saw some EOD guys do this with a washing machine, but they were wearing, you know, EOD armor and stuff and still didn't stand that close.

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    199   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    Hard to watch, I'm sure that is day he will regret the rest of his life. It just takes a split second of making the wrong decision for a horrible accident like this to happen.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ryandeleeuw340
    Top Bottom