• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bobby

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    Muncie/New Castle
    This one is not held by Central Indiana Gunshow. I think the company behind the Noblesville one is called We the People Gun Show. Guy Relford is going be there this weekend as well because I first heard of it on his show.

mutt

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    I drive past there four or five times a week and this is,the first I've heard of it.

Sounds like they could promote a little more, but I'll be checking it out

the 1500 has become a circus

Bobby

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    Muncie/New Castle
    I'm looking forward to it. The last show Guy Relford was at was great!

I have been a little turned off by the whole gun show experience lately. If I need one or two things, I sometimes go to the Muncie one because it is so close. Otherwise, I will go to Cabelas or the Internet for what I need. So, how was the gun show great in your opinion? Vendor participation, prices, or selection? I know the promoter is new to me but I don't know anything else about the show since I have never been to one in person.

woody131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Morgantown
    I have been a little turned off by the whole gun show experience lately. If I need one or two things, I sometimes go to the Muncie one because it is so close. Otherwise, I will go to Cabelas or the Internet for what I need. So, how was the gun show great in your opinion? Vendor participation, prices, or selection? I know the promoter is new to me but I don't know anything else about the show since I have never been to one in person.
    The show was in Danville and over 3000 people came through the door that weekend. If your like me and run a volume sale it makes for a great show. I think that he will have more vendor participation because of it. I can't say as far as what dealers will be there because it's not set up yet. With Guy as a draw to the gate it will bring out more people. More people means more guns coming through the door. I'm being optimistic and hoping for the best. Gun shows have been on the decline for the last year and a lot of vendors have done that to themselves. Price gouging and the like. But it seemed like he drew a crowd of non typical gun show people instead of just the scalpers at the door trying to make a buck.

BJones

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Noblesville/Westfld
    the 1500 has become a circus[/QUOTE]

I agree, the 1500 used to be a great place to find what you needed or just browse. It has become more like a flea market and a gougers get together. I don't go to the 1500 anymore. That is not to say that every vendor is a gouger, as we have several INGO members that try to be as fair as they can with the products they have. I know people who still go to the 1500 for nothing more than entertainment.:twocents::dunno:

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    I know people who still go to the 1500 for nothing more than entertainment.

I resemble that comment!

It is still fun for me, although definitely a circus. I love to watch the "gougers" try to sell me something for way more than it is worth, I just smile and nod, and then move on.

I usually run into someone I know, and I guess I enjoy all of the hoopla, but I do have to say that I don't really find many great deals there anymore.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I resemble that comment!

It is still fun for me, although definitely a circus. I love to watch the "gougers" try to sell me something for way more than it is worth, I just smile and nod, and then move on.

I usually run into someone I know, and I guess I enjoy all of the hoopla, but I do have to say that I don't really find many great deals there anymore.

I think the National Gun Day show(s) at Louisville ruined the 1500 for me, or at least when they're having one of their larger shows (they vary just like the 1500 by season). Not that there aren't gougers there too though, but there seems to be less flea market stuff, and it's much easier to maneuver through the aisles. And if you get there early enough (before the parking lot attedants) you can park for free. ;)

woody131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Morgantown
    Let's get back on track. There is a gun show in noblesville starting Saturday 9/30/17 at 9:00 Am at the 4H fairgrounds. It's a new show with a fairly new promoter. Hopefully the good people of noblesville like firearms and firearm accessories. I hope to see a lot of my fellow ingoers at the show.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    Let's get back on track. There is a gun show in noblesville starting Saturday 9/30/17 at 9:00 Am at the 4H fairgrounds. It's a new show with a fairly new promoter. Hopefully the good people of noblesville like firearms and firearm accessories. I hope to see a lot of my fellow ingoers at the show.

If I get my chores done in time on Saturday morning, I may make the trip up mid-day. Always good to visit with you Woody!

Top Bottom