• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sheltowee

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 18, 2013
    Seymour
    I'm thinking about ordering a gun from this company. Has anyone used this company before? How was your experience? Thanks for any information.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I've used them a few times and have never had any issues. Have bought guns and accessories. I won't hesitate to order from them in the future.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I bought my 15-22 from them, and maybe some accessories. They had the lowest price for what I wanted and great service.

Tula47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Jun 28, 2013
    Knox Co.
    I've bought from them several times. A couple of times they took almost a week to ship, but other than that they have been great.

JRR85

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 20, 2010
    NWI
    I have bought a few things from them before with no issues. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again either.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Their prices look high to me. Example cz scorpion over $250 more than where I bought mine.

Like any vendor, sometimes they have the best price and sometimes they don't. I bought a Sig TacOps 1911 from them a couple of years ago BNIB for under $700, so I know they have great deals from time to time.

Nitro

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 24, 2017
    Columbus
    Sorry for the late delay. They were super easy to order from. I had it shipped to an FFL that was not on their list and they have a section were you can fill in your FFL's dealer info and either have the dealer scan and fax you there FFL certification or have them email Sportsman Outdoor their FFL. I picked up a Savage 10 FCP-SR for a crazy good price. And to add a bonus Savage is having a $100 rebate back on the rifle. I won't hesitate at all to order from them again. They even sent me a nice email thanking me for the business. It didn't actually feel like a robot if you know what I mean.

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Sorry for the late delay. They were super easy to order from. I had it shipped to an FFL that was not on their list and they have a section were you can fill in your FFL's dealer info and either have the dealer scan and fax you there FFL certification or have them email Sportsman Outdoor their FFL. I picked up a Savage 10 FCP-SR for a crazy good price. And to add a bonus Savage is having a $100 rebate back on the rifle. I won't hesitate at all to order from them again. They even sent me a nice email thanking me for the business. It didn't actually feel like a robot if you know what I mean.

Good to know. Always appreciated to get closure on one of these threads rather than left hanging.

GrinderCB

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2017
    Greendale
    I'm also interested and following this thread. I've browsed extensively on their website and get their offers and sale ads, but have never bought anything from them. Looks like many good deals.

indynotch50

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2008
    I used to order knives and stuff off them when I was in high school. Always loved getting those catalogs in the mail.

Top Bottom