Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 3 of 98 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ggreen View Post
    I like how they really push "Obama's" approval of the bumpstocks
    NRA is just stating facts:
    BATFE approved sale of bump fire stocks twice while obama was president.
    They want another review by the BATFE now..............
    not much too it.........common sense

User Info Menu

GOA über alles.
    Fierce defiance

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cameramonkey View Post
    You'll use that gritty factory trigger and LIKE it mister!
    You have a problem with the standard of being able to hold your fully loaded gun only by the trigger and it not going off?
    ​Bullies suck. They also make you stronger.

Marksman

User Info Menu

I wouldn't budge an inch on the issue. I wouldn't be surprised if the hearing protection act comes to a halt after this either.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Papa View Post
    I wouldn't budge an inch on the issue. I wouldn't be surprised if the hearing protection act comes to a halt after this either.
    Already has.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Papa View Post
    House Speaker, Paul Ryan has said this has been "tabled"

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ggreen View Post
    Already has.
    Hmm thought it was reintroduced.

Snowman's Blocker aka Bandit mcapo's Avatar

User Info Menu

As someone else said on INGO; "Because it's fun" isn't a very solid argument nor is "Hey, Bubba, watch this!!".

A review by the BATF is better than legislation. As I understand it, the BATF can very easily reevaluate their previous stance. Let congress legislate it and the Dems will turn it into anything the modifies a gun after the point of sale...

Slippery Slope time, NRA.

Guess I know what they did with my renewal money today. LOL!

User Info Menu

I have been paying on a life membership. I’ll call them on my lunch tomorrow and cancel my membership. My money would be much better spent with the GOA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy_Guy_77 View Post
    jdmack79 with a BIG WIN all the way from Thailand!

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Be interesting to see how many have actually read the NRA's Statement vs reading a "news organization's" spin on it?

...(FAIRFAX, VA) - The National Rifle Association today issued the following statement:

"In the aftermath of the evil and senseless attack in Las Vegas, the American people are looking for answers as to how future tragedies can be prevented. Unfortunately, the first response from some politicians has been to call for more gun control. Banning guns from law-abiding Americans based on the criminal act of a madman will do nothing to prevent future attacks. This is a fact that has been proven time and again in countries across the world. In Las Vegas, reports indicate that certain devices were used to modify the firearms involved. Despite the fact that the Obama administration approved the sale of bump fire stocks on at least two occasions, the National Rifle Association is calling on the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BATFE) to immediately review whether these devices comply with federal law. The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semi-automatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations. In an increasingly dangerous world, the NRA remains focused on our mission: strengthening Americans' Second Amendment freedom to defend themselves, their families and their communities. To that end, on behalf of our five million members across the country, we urge Congress to pass National Right-to-Carry reciprocity, which will allow law-abiding Americans to defend themselves and their families from acts of violence."...

-----------------------------------------------
    Done, done, and I’m on to the next one...
    -----------------------------------------------

Page 3 of 98 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 ... LastLast