Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 48 of 98 FirstFirst ... 38 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 58 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by indiucky View Post

"I go to tell you Fidel I like Kirk...He get's me...Did I tell you about the time I killed a little girl's dog? It was in my book The Motorcycle Diaries...She was all like crying and sobbing saying, "Donde etsa mi pedro???? It was hilarious..." Che Guevara
    I think you mean "perro", not "pedro", unless of course the dogs name was Pedro. In which case, carry on. Lol
    All skill is in vain when an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    Ok, you're being technical. In that regard, I would agree. But that would, by default, exclude ideologies and only rest on the merits of merely resisting the status quo as being "left."
    I don't know if Kirk is kidding or not.

He must be since he hasn't offered a citation.

I generally ignore comments about "the left" since it matters not to me who comes running down the street with a molotov cocktail. At that point, I'm only interest in bag limits.
    I all too often ran out of talent well before the exit of the turn. (© Señor Mouse)

User Info Menu

I have read SO much misinformation on these bump stocks in the last few day....
    For those that obviously have never seen the approval letter from the BATF-E, Firearms Technology Branch, here is what it actually says about the functioning of the stocks.
    [IMG][/IMG]

User Info Menu

People who say that they could get behind the banning/regulation of bumpfire stocks had better stop and think.
    Right now, the Left is concerned about the rate of fire that Paddock was able to put out.
    What if, next week, the Left starts to focus on scopes, ACOGS and red dot sights? Hey, these "firearm parts" helped Paddock to achieve better accuracy, at 400 yards! An AR-15 comes equipped with iron sights. That's all an owner needs.

Sound far fetched? You had better pull your head out...

User Info Menu

Might as well put the WHOLE letter in. The first paragraph has been discussed as well.

I all too often ran out of talent well before the exit of the turn. (© Señor Mouse)

User Info Menu

'Slippery slope' of bump stock ban - Washington Times

And when you’ve got the highest ranking Dem in the House saying so — well, conservatives, it behooves to listen.

Pelosi’s words, during a recent exchange with a reporter at a press conference on Capitol Hill about a proposed ban on bump stock gun add-ons: “They’re going to say, ‘You give them bump stock, it’s going to be a slippery slope.’ I certainly hope so.”
    It’s not that this is a shocking admission. Second Amendment defenders already know that’s how the left plays the gun control game — one small, tiny step at a time.
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” -Plato

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

User Info Menu

So everybody is fine keeping it as long as you have a handicap sticker for it. Do we hang the sticker at the end of the barrel or somewhere else?
    Jay/lonehoosier INGOer #14,649

Quote Originally Posted by eldirector View Post
    IF they concealed their contempt as well as they concealed their handgun, it would be a much more meaningful conversation.
    For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ScouT6a View Post
    People who say that they could get behind the banning/regulation of bumpfire stocks had better stop and think.
    Right now, the Left is concerned about the rate of fire that Paddock was able to put out.
    What if, next week, the Left starts to focus on scopes, ACOGS and red dot sights? Hey, these "firearm parts" helped Paddock to achieve better accuracy, at 400 yards! An AR-15 comes equipped with iron sights. That's all an owner needs.

Sound far fetched? You had better pull your head out...
    And before we know it everybody will be walking around with California compliant ARs.
    Jay/lonehoosier INGOer #14,649

Quote Originally Posted by eldirector View Post
    IF they concealed their contempt as well as they concealed their handgun, it would be a much more meaningful conversation.
    For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

User Info Menu

I don't trust the NRA or the Republicans at this point. Word from some well connected sources is the laws currently being written in response to Vegas go after allot more than just bump fire stocks. Just ordered more mags and ammo , i will not be caught flat footed like after Sandy Hook
    Quote Originally Posted by MCgrease08 View Post
    Dude, from what I can tell from your photos, you don't do anything bargin bin.

User Info Menu

I'd be willing to trade two of of my AR's for one of these...if you really are worried.

Page 48 of 98 FirstFirst ... 38 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 58 ... LastLast