Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 82 of 98 FirstFirst ... 32 72 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 92 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 820 of 978
  1. #811
    Grandmaster Alpo's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    21 should be the mark.
    I'd make an exception for .22 rimfire. Wouldn't bother me at all to see semi-auto weapons at 21 or a little above the "danger zone".
    I all too often ran out of talent well before the exit of the turn. (© Señor Mouse)

  2. #812
    Master straight-shooter's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    21 should be the mark.
    Absolutely although I wish common sense was guaranteed with age but alas it isn't.
    "Bolt actions speak louder than words.”

  3. #813
    Grandmaster GodFearinGunTotin's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Trump and probably the GOP are working the calculus that most of the 2A world won't care about bump stocks and age limits and then can answer the charge that they did "do something". And they're probably right.
    INGOer #18,319

  4. #814
    Grandmaster T.Lex's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by GodFearinGunTotin View Post
    Trump and probably the GOP are working the calculus that most of the 2A world won't care about bump stocks and age limits and then can answer the charge that they did "do something". And they're probably right.
    In defense of the legislators (some of whom I know), once the NRA was on board, that was all the cover they needed.
    Resident Warning Shot Statist.

  5. #815
    Mickey Mantle Trigger Time's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    We should not raise the age for anything to 21. We should lower everything to 18. Old enough to die for your coiintry then you are old enough to vote for or out of office who put you there. Also old enough to to drink and to buy your own damn gun since they have no problem issuing you one at 17 and 18 and teaching you to kill people.
    Seriously **** these politicians and anyone else who wants to regulate or pass laws to silence others.
    Go live your damn lives and leave everyone else the hell alone.
    Porkchop Sandwiches

  6. #816
    Expert BigRed's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    We should not raise the age for anything to 21. We should lower everything to 18. Old enough to die for your coiintry then you are old enough to vote for or out of office who put you there. Also old enough to to drink and to buy your own damn gun since they have no problem issuing you one at 17 and 18 and teaching you to kill people.
    Exactly.

    It's amazing how easily folks are willing to cede ground.

  7. #817
    Mickey Mantle Trigger Time's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRed View Post
    Exactly.

    It's amazing how easily folks are willing to cede ground.
    Even in our own ****ing community. It sickens me.

    People will sit there and agree and say passing more gun laws isn't the answer to reduce shootings which I 100% agree, and then in the next breath they wanna pass laws raising the age limit to keep other Americans from buying guns. Hypocrite much?
    Porkchop Sandwiches

  8. #818
    Grandmaster GodFearinGunTotin's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by T.Lex View Post
    In defense of the legislators (some of whom I know), once the NRA was on board, that was all the cover they needed.
    They're the ones that will likely keep the A+ rated legislators' ratings that did the switch-a-roo in HB1424 this year...so yeah, sure. No price will need be paid.
    INGOer #18,319

  9. #819
    Expert BigRed's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    Even in our own ****ing community. It sickens me

    AMEN

  10. #820
    Mickey Mantle Trigger Time's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRed View Post
    AMEN
    Sorry I edited and added some since you quoted me. My brain gets on a tare and it's like I'm speaking in tongues lol

    Porkchop Sandwiches

Page 82 of 98 FirstFirst ... 32 72 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 92 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •