Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 97 of 98 FirstFirst ... 47 87 93 94 95 96 97 98 LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bwframe View Post
    What lobbying organization are the multitudes of pro 2A folks going to now that the NRA are the bad guys?

Are the other organizations geared up to take the NRA's place?

Are we just going to go without representation while this gets sorted out?
    If the "representation" is so willing to repeatedly sell us down the river, sure! No representation at all is better than representation that is working against our interests.

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

The anti's will be happy to see the NRA gone. How long before they start declaring victory?

-----------------------------------------------
    Done, done, and I’m on to the next one...
    -----------------------------------------------

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    No mass bump stock shooting since the ban, so obviously it is working
    I'm just wondering who the hell doesn't mind buying Wayne a new suit?
    -spreading the word to end the r-word is retarded
    -activism is retarded because, what if you’re full of ****?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bwframe View Post
    The anti's will be happy to see the NRA gone. How long before they start declaring victory?

Hey, a man has needs. If he can't get it from the NRA, how he gone get his money. How he gone get his clothes. He need shoes. He need those trips and 5 star hotels.
    Last edited by jamil; 07-11-2019 at 07:14.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by worddoer View Post
    And the sad part is all those who argued about how the NRA was playing 3D chess and knew what they were doing to defeat all of this, are the same ones who now want us to shut up about saying "I told you so". Those who tried to explain these very repercussions were call devissive, traitors to the NRA, and WE were accused of damaging the 2nd amendment cause by not blindly trusting that the NRA's communication and actions were going to lead to significant negative consequences.

All it took was to dispassionately follow the NRA's communication and actions to their logical conclusion to see this coming.

The NRA has become the new Titanic. Leadership in denial that the actions they were taking would ram them full speed into an iceberg. People plugging their ears saying "this is not happening" like children while the ship is sinking around them. I am saddened that so many in the firearms community allowed themselves to be caught by the normalcy bias of "The NRA will fix it all!" I thought we knew better than this.
    The sadder part is all the cry babies that decry the NRA for selling out gun owners have done NOTHING, I REPEAT, NOTHING, to further the 2nd Amendment. Mostly they ***** and moan about the NRA, and tout SAF, and GOA, who are....wait for it, NON ****ing Starters, and inconsequential to the ENEMY. I am a member of ALL 3 that I’ve mentioned, monetarily, the NRA has produced more “bang for the buck” than either of the others COMBINED. Until gun owners stop eating their own(it will never happen, but...wishful thinking), no organization is going to be perfect. WLP, needs to go, sooner than later, along with his cronies, but it hasn’t happened, YET.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilant View Post
    I am a member of ALL 3 that I’ve mentioned, monetarily, the NRA has produced more “bang for the buck” than either of the others COMBINED.
    And just what "bang for the buck" have you gotten out of them in the past 30 years?

And how many times in that same period have they just rolled over when they should have been fighting? Brady? EBR bans? Magazine bans? Supressor ban? Bumpstock ban? "Sporting purpose" requirements?

KLB

User Info Menu

The sadder part is all the cry babies that decry the NRA for selling out gun owners have done NOTHING, I REPEAT, NOTHING, to further the 2nd Amendment. Mostly they ***** and moan about the NRA, and tout SAF, and GOA, who are....wait for it, NON ****ing Starters, and inconsequential to the ENEMY. I am a member of ALL 3 that I’ve mentioned, monetarily, the NRA has produced more “bang for the buck” than either of the others COMBINED. Until gun owners stop eating their own(it will never happen, but...wishful thinking), no organization is going to be perfect. WLP, needs to go, sooner than later, along with his cronies, but it hasn’t happened, YET.
    I have to disagree. The SAF's legal victories have been some of the biggest wins for gun owners in this country. The two biggest USSC victories were both led by them.
    They shouldn't just drop a hellfire missile on your café experience...Rand Paul

User Info Menu

This is all a lie. Most of us have lead our participated in campaigns to clean house at the nra, joined organizations who do not negotiate etc... You have to start conversations to drive any kind of change. Seems that Wayne is locked into the nuclear option

User Info Menu

Seriously, can't you imagine any effort by the gun owners criticizing the NRA? None? It HAS to be that they're cry babies because they don't want to fund Wayne's extravagance? It HAS to be that they don't do anything at all for the 2A? It HAS to be that they only ***** and moan?

Why do you believe that? Seriously. What evidence do you have other than they're choosing a different way of handling the NRA's corruption, which you seem to acknowledge? Are you in people's bank accounts that you know how they spend their money? Or, is it that you can't imagine any other outcome? You're obviously angry with the gun owning critics of the NRA. Could it be that your anger is clouding your ability to imagine anything less sinister?

The only power I have against the corruption of the NRA leadership is putting my money elsewhere. And maybe to save the NRA a financial intervention by NRA supporters is the only way to do it. Those other orgs do good work too. Right now, I've lost faith in the leadership of the NRA, and their ability to fight the right fights. Their support (I think it was actually their idea) of the bumpstock ban through executive action is an example of fighting the wrong fight.

While Wayne is off trotting the globe on lavish spending sprees, other groups like SAF are chalking up some legitimate victories. I think the NRA is the premiere gun rights organization. They have the most money, clout, experience, connections. But they're pissing it away with this breach of trust. They're worth saving but perpetuating the NRA's corrupt status quo isn't going to save the NRA from itself and neither is blind support of it. And it's also not helping that without substantiation, you're questioning the loyalty of 2A supporters who choose a different way to deal with it. That's just not right.

Or. I guess you could buy Wayne one of these:

I'd guess he's between a 42-44R but they'll custom tailor it for him. I mean, it's $101K. They'll probably **** his **** for $101K. I think it only comes in pinstripe black. Throw in some nice cufflink$ and I'm sure he'll fight extra hard for our gun rights. Maybe spam us with uber fearmail.

User Info Menu

INGO doesn't allow criticism. It means you obviously support the alternative or enemy
    Let that be my contrarian reply...

Page 97 of 98 FirstFirst ... 47 87 93 94 95 96 97 98 LastLast