• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    With all of the political and societal frustrations of the week, I wanted to take the time to share a happy moment from today.

The fiancé and I Just got back from the range, it’s been one of those weeks and it was needed.

Today we took both PPQs (9mm), the Witness (10mm) and the RI 1911 (22TCM). The PPQs are our PD choices so they go every time, but the other two are fun guns for us and are really there to blow off steam.

I truly enjoy joy watching her shoot. She gets better every time we go and is having more fun as well. Watching her react as gets a string of rounds grouped like she wanted makes me smile as much as she does. But that’s not the best part, the best part is watching her shoot the 10mm and the 22TCM. When she fires that first 10mm round and turns around beaming, I can’t help but to smile back. The same with the 22TCM. The big difference is she enjoys the push of the 10mm, but the pop & flash of the 22TCM. The trades and selling/buying that were necessary to acquire these two pistols weere every second and penny.

It’s these moments in life that can make all crap in the world feel insignificant.

Ddillard

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Apr 29, 2016
    Jeffersonville
    I love our range days. They are a great way to relieve the stress of the everyday rigors. We do a lot of range time as a couple. My daughters also have their own range days as well.

Top Bottom