• Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    FT. Wayne Gun & Knife Show

October 14 & 15, 2017

GUNS, KNIVES, ARCHERY, MILITARY COLLECTIBLES, ARMY SURPLUS, SURVIVAL GEAR & RELATED ITEMS.

INDIANA 930 & PARNELL AVE.
    Ft. Wayne, IN. 46805

Saturday 9 A.M. - 5 P.M.
    Sunday 10 A.M. - 3 P.M.

Promoter: CPI

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    For the past year every gun show in Fort Wayne and northeast Indiana has been on a weekend I am traveling! I am beginning to think my wife has added all the gun shows to her calendar so she can schedule something to keep me away. I did manage to get to the Nappanee one earlier this year, but drove home empty handed. Prices were unrealistically steep, as it was pre-election and the fear of the Hildabeast was strong.

Guess I will miss this one, also.

55fairlane

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2016
    New Haven
    Last one I went to there was really bad, but I don' know who the promoter was, and all those details, so please give us details......

Last 2 I went to .......one was full of Junk , and dealers selling well used for 30% plus over new

Last one........15 tables....mostly knives,body armor and trinkets.....but the one guy who had WW1 1911 for sale 3700.00 was his asking price....

Please details

Hope this one is good.....

Aaron

TWEAKD4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    NE Indiana
    I haven't been to the FW show in years. I just got a press to start reloading. I wondered how much reloading gear (primers, powder, ect) is available and the pricing compared to local shops.

mdemetz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    NW Elkhart Co.
    I haven't been to the FW show in years. I just got a press to start reloading. I wondered how much reloading gear (primers, powder, ect) is available and the pricing compared to local shops.

The South Bend show(this weekend) has had a fair amount of reloading stuff this summer. Also the new Big R here prices did not look to be too bad.

According to this post, not much reloading stuff this show.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...-gun-knife-show-october-14th-15th-2017-a.html

Last edited:

nhgluff

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Jul 19, 2010
    Worst gun show in Indiana I'm not going back anymore I've given it several chances never
    gets better just worse

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    We had a great time. The wife and I got to visit with Brad quite a bit (when pesky customers didn't keep bugging him, sheesh... what's wrong with people :): ).
    Bought a fancy German switchblade off of him. Looks like I have a new going to church knife.

Bought a Marlin 1895cb that I am really excited about.

Top Bottom