Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    19+, sweet blond stock belgian browning 22 rifle, in the box with all the papers.

I have 4 or 5, maybe more, 91/30s that have been sitting for several years. I have at least 2 I've never even really taken out of the box they came in. I bought them dirt cheap, and already had several that I enjoy shooting, so I figured I'd just keep a bunch back for a rainy day. Pretty sure I have at least one M44 I've never fired.
    Though it's just a memory
    Some memories last forever- RUSH- Lakeside Park

Six months and counting on a M&P 9c (not mine).
    Last edited by indyjohn; 1 Week Ago at 19:36.
    "A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

I probably have 8-10 right now that I haven't shot. A couple of them must be 6-7 years since I bought them.

Normally I buy a gun and bring it home and shoot it within about a half hour. About 10 years ago I bought an 870 express as a spare to my other beloved 870 express that has countless rounds through it. The 2nd one still has the tag on it in the safe unfired. Keep saying I am going to take it out, and never do.

Sharpshooter bloodandgutsmurphy's Avatar
    Hebron (Porter County) aka the top left corner
    I bought a M1917 rifle at a gun show in September or October of 2015. I went to a DNR range sometime after I bought on a Monday planning to shoot it. I went to Winamac and the sign said closed on Monday. I then drove to Kingsbury and the sign said they were closed to. I later found out Monday's are there maintenance days.
    I later shot the rifle at the range I go to now in June, it may have been close to 18 months. I thought my stint was long

35 years. 1981 a friend had an FFL and someone was running a Closeout on Colt Revolvers. I bought a Colt Trooper Mk III .357 6". The Colt resided in my Safe for 35 years. He started collecting Colt Revolvers about 20 years ago and asked if I still had the Trooper. I did and he offered to buy it. I told him to make me an Offer. He did and I took it, thats what Friends do.
    "If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
    Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.
    And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind."
    Major Michael Davis O'Donnell KIA 7 Feb 1978

The time it takes to get from the gun store to the range.

Yeah, no patience!

Got a bunch of Finns I haven't shot, some I've had for 5 or more years. Also have a CZ 513 that I don't remember even buying that hasn't been shot.
    Perkele, selkäni sattuu!

I have an M1A, a Contender, and a S&W 645 from my spring 2012 shopping spree I still haven't fired.

Government and pedophiles both practice buggering those powerless to defend themselves.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast