• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    **** you, New Orleans Saints:

Fans boo kneeling New Orleans Saints players during tribute to fallen NOPD officer | NOLA.com

But please, tell me some more about how much Black Lives Matter. I guess, if those lives happen to belong to a black man wearing a badge, and serving a black community, they don't matter to you clowns.

Wait.

I'm confuzzled. At a couple levels.

The Saints players were doing the right thing, kneeling during the moment of silence, and standing for the anthem. Yet got boo'd for the former and applauded for the latter.

Are you, chip, angry at the Saints, or the fans?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Wait.

The Saints players were doing the right thing, kneeling during the moment of silence, and standing for the anthem. Yet got boo'd for the former and applauded for the latter.

Yeah, this has me confused too. Kneeling in remembrance isn't unknown. Typically, a prayer accompanies.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    It says a lot about our society, and it's not pretty, that such disrespect is shown during a moment of tribute to a fallen officer, not to mention moments that are intended as tribute to our fallen soldiers.

Prayers for the officer, his family, friends, and fellow officers. Rest in peace.

Liberty1916

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2017
    Home
    Wait.

I don't think the players were confused. They knew what they were doing and how it would be perceived.

Top Bottom