• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    While I doubt that the couple who were the focus of the incident are exactly pillars of the community, I fail to see where it is their fault that this officer is apparently unfit for police work.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    tenor.gif
    giphy.gif

Time for that early retirement. Maybe gardening would be a good career choice.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I'm not sure I would have gave the gun back to the officer just a few seconds after he suffered a panic attack.:n00b: :nuts:

Was the paramedic pointing the gun at people? Not sure what was happening.

I'm surprised those people are not the ones suing the police department.

And what about those very confusing commands from the officer "Walk over here ... don't move".Which one is it?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Jesus... what ***** ass cops are floating around nowadays. If that video wasn't so sad, it would be funny. Hard, fast, and violent.... take control. To the vets, teach these guys. Their lives literally depend on it.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    That was......wow, don't even know how to describe what is in the video. The EMTs seemed to have their **** together, given the situation they were thrown into, so I guess that's a good thing. Wow.

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    Jesus... what ***** ass cops are floating around nowadays. If that video wasn't so sad, it would be funny. Hard, fast, and violent.... take control. To the vets, teach these guys. Their lives literally depend on it.

Not just their lives. That deppity sent 7 rounds downrange for no (real) reason. Could easily have been one or more body bags involved too.

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    I had a good friend growing who's older sister wanted to be a cop from age 10. She completed training, academy, and a year on the job. She was called to a trailer where there was potentially a weapon, she froze up with fear and resigned that night. Sucks to put all that work into a career only to find out when it turns up in the field that you are not cut out for it. No shame, majority of us would fail when facing these types of situations, but we need to filter these officers out of the field fast. This seems like the department and prosecutor are defending this officers extreme failure in the field. Had he been a little better trained with his glock he may have ended up with a fatality. A lawyer will pick this case up and go after the county on behalf of the panicattack catalyzers, after taking a reasonable percentage of the winnings of course.

Hoosierkav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    South of Indianapolis
    Therein lies the struggle with some critical-performance jobs--you have to put in tons of hours before you get to do the job and figure out whether you like it or not.

If you want to be an Officer, do a ride along or two or three.
    If you want to be a Paramedic, do a ride along, then get your EMT and start seeing patients after three months, while you're still in class.
    If you want to be a nurse, be an EMT first.

Top Bottom