56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Saturday 9 to 5
    Sunday 9 to 3
    Admission $5 Free Parking
    Hendricks county 4H Fairgrounds
    1900 E Main St
    Danville Indiana

Is there a way to find a list of vendors? I traditionally have avoided gun shows, but this one is in my backyard and may be interesting as I've seen some recent deals from vendors a bit too far way for me to want to drive to, and wondering if some of them might be here.

Thanks in advance.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Is there a way to find a list of vendors? I traditionally have avoided gun shows, but this one is in my backyard and may be interesting as I've seen some recent deals from vendors a bit too far way for me to want to drive to, and wondering if some of them might be here.

Thanks in advance.

I've never seen a list. I imagine the promoter kinda keeps that close to their vest.
    I've been to a couple of the shows here and they weren't too bad. It was a mix of a lot of different items. I'll probably go Sunday as I have a Zombie Walk to shoot on Saturday.

woody131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Morgantown

Thanks in advance.
    Caleb the custom Kydex holster guy will be there along with Tac-Con triggers if that helps.

HnK

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    I’m going to go check this out Sunday. Does anyone know if they have steel targets at this show?

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    I’m going to go check this out Sunday. Does anyone know if they have steel targets at this show?
    The last couple of shows there I didn't see any but that can change from show to show. If there's not there's always Bobcat.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I think this is a "no loaded magazines" show. In a world of semi-autos, revolvers still have a place.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Well I spent my $5 and 30 minutes to make two trips around the show. Not much there, a lot of Glocks that could be bought cheaper at the LGS even with "$15-30 OFF"? Really wanted some of the 120mm ammo cans, but th guy wouldn't stop bsing with a guy about "old times" long enough to take my money.(10 minutes of standing waiting on the reunion to end!"

Top Bottom