• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Despite your thoughts towards James Yeager, I think this video is worth watching.

[video=youtube_share;sW5_kZLjsJE]http://youtu.be/sW5_kZLjsJE[/video]

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Bump. An interview people should watch.

I like Yeagers recent stuff. Years ago I really liked his videos. They were the right mix of informative, his opinion and experience and in your face slay the sacred cow. Then he got a little to stirred up and controversial. But his recent stuff is better. Love him or hate him JY is a voice.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Agreed, I thought it was a very good interview. Without much free time it took me a couple sittings to finally get finished with it but I think it was most certainly worth taking the time.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    If you need to preface your post with "despite your thoughts towards," you know there's some issues there...

JY is a polarizing figure. I had planned to go down there for a week several years ago. Then Sandy Hook, then some emotions flew and it was mentioned some people might need shot, then the down range videos, then the JY is a coward bit, then...........just to much drama. Recently I have began to reconsider. I would genuinely like to meet James. He seems like a good guy who I would get along with. But that does not change the fact that some like him and some hate him.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    JY is a polarizing figure. I had planned to go down there for a week several years ago. Then Sandy Hook, then some emotions flew and it was mentioned some people might need shot, then the down range videos, then the JY is a coward bit, then...........just to much drama. Recently I have began to reconsider. I would genuinely like to meet James. He seems like a good guy who I would get along with. But that does not change the fact that some like him and some hate him.
    He's a great guy in person, and will literally give a friend the shirt off of his back. Some of his stuff has been objectionable to some, but ok to others. I don't like the BS going on in the NFL, but many do? To discount the video just because it's JY, is to stick your fingers in your ears and chant nanny, nanny, boo-boo, I can't hear you?

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    199   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    Great interview. A MUST watch. Much like JY, some like and some don't. I have been an NRA (some like, some don't) member a long time. It is relativity a small amt. of money to have a group fight for our right TKBA.

firefighterjohn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    I thought it was a great interview with detailed explanations of how the political strategies are developed and implemented. It was great to learn how some of the small decisions affect the larger picture.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Great video!

I don't remember the exact words Chris Cox used, but the comment about having to routinely suffer fools when working with congress was pretty funny too.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013

You should go, I'm not sure what training you are interested in though. I haven't done a lot to recommend a ton of stuff like some INGOers. I feel that I've learned a lot down there. The lectures are good and mindset is very obvious throughout. On a side note, they will also say to see what you want to learn, then find the right instructor (not that you don't know). But they host a lot of instructors as well I'm sure for that reason among others. I'm going to be going back down to take "the fight" which is force on force before too long. I've only hung out with James a few times with people. I tend to think he's likable, but some of his personality traits people (on the internet) don't like are a part of who he is.
    I'm trying to think who else I've seen you saying you've trained with on here but I keep thinking of cedar drop maybe and not you.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    If you need to preface your post with "despite your thoughts towards," you know there's some issues there...
    And if you have to reply like so, you don’t know, what you don’t know? People like or hate JY, but don’t sell yourself short, by not watching this video!

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    You should go, I'm not sure what training you are interested in though. I haven't done a lot to recommend a ton of stuff like some INGOers. I feel that I've learned a lot down there. The lectures are good and mindset is very obvious throughout. On a side note, they will also say to see what you want to learn, then find the right instructor (not that you don't know). But they host a lot of instructors as well I'm sure for that reason among others. I'm going to be going back down to take "the fight" which is force on force before too long. I've only hung out with James a few times with people. I tend to think he's likable, but some of his personality traits people (on the internet) don't like are a part of who he is.
    I'm trying to think who else I've seen you saying you've trained with on here but I keep thinking of cedar drop maybe and not you.

I would go for Fighting Pistol since that is his signature course. I should have taken that when he was in Indiana. But I doubt I will go down anytime soon. There are simply too many good opportunities right here in Indiana.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Lovemachine, thanks for posting this interview. It was a refreshing change to be able to hear Cox actually have a conversation instead of hearing/reading speeches.

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    He's a great guy in person, and will literally give a friend the shirt off of his back. Some of his stuff has been objectionable to some, but ok to others. I don't like the BS going on in the NFL, but many do? To discount the video just because it's JY, is to stick your fingers in your ears and chant nanny, nanny, boo-boo, I can't hear you?

What? I can't hear you there is something in my ears.

Top Bottom