• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mkgr22

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2010
    Starlight, IN
    Straight Shooter Enterprises is holding a Gun and Knife show this weekend, November 4th and 5th in Bedford.

Over 120 tables.

Lawrence County 4-H Fairgrounds
    11265 U.S.50 (West of town)

Saturday 9:00 to 5:00
    Sunday 9:00 to 3:00

Free Parking
    Admission $6

mkgr22

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2010
    Starlight, IN
    I'll go because I'm 5 miles away but sure hope it is better than the last one. It wasn't worth the admission price.

If you are referring to the show that was held there at the end of August, that was a different promoter, with a different following of vendors.

There won't be any flea market junk here.

Gunaria

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    Any show reports Mike? I.E. did all the vendors show and was the foot traffic good today? Gonna try to hit the show tomorrow.

I hit the Boonville show today since that is local to me. Lot's of fair prices and seen lot's of transactions happening. But the vendor turnout was very low.

mkgr22

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2010
    Starlight, IN
    Any show reports Mike? I.E. did all the vendors show and was the foot traffic good today? Gonna try to hit the show tomorrow.

I hit the Boonville show today since that is local to me. Lot's of fair prices and seen lot's of transactions happening. But the vendor turnout was very low.

Yes, Jason, 120 tables, lots of guns. Traffic was a little light, I guess because of the 1500.

As mkgr22 stated, different promoter this time. One of the best shows I have been to at that location for some time.

Glad you enjoyed yourself. I need to get a bigger INGO sign so members can introduce themselves.

Gaffer

Shhhh.......
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2016
    Southern IN
    I attended the show on Saturday with my 8 year old grandson. I thought it was one of the nicer shows.

Ron

EyeCarry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Bloomington
    There and back today before the rain set in. Prices higher and as high as new on pistols and gear. I got out before the urge to eat the nice looking tenderloins and fries got a hold of me. :(

Top Bottom