• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JimmieG

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2017
    South Bend
    I'm pretty new here still, and I just checked out the For Sale forums for the first time today.

I spent about a half hour in there and I don't think I'm ever going to buy from a gun store again. The selection in there puts buds gun shop to shame!

I feel light headed, I should go lie down for a while. :D

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    You have to think about things like condition, reputation of the seller, and location. Some on here I'd buy from without even a photo, some I wouldn't buy a NIB unicorn from.

Pretty much this.

Obviously you'll also want to know the going prices for things at either a good LGS or a trusted online dealer as not everyone in the classifieds posts things at reasonable prices.

OP, make sure you check out the classified rules as well, including the post count rules or the need to be a site supporter, etc https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...classifieds-you-must-read-before-posting.html

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Is there something in the classifieds I missed???

Kut (runs off to see what's on sale)

JimmieG

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2017
    South Bend
    You have to think about things like condition, reputation of the seller, and location. Some on here I'd buy from without even a photo, some I wouldn't buy a NIB unicorn from.

Pretty much this.

Obviously you'll also want to know the going prices for things at either a good LGS or a trusted online dealer as not everyone in the classifieds posts things at reasonable prices.

OP, make sure you check out the classified rules as well, including the post count rules or the need to be a site supporter, etc https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...classifieds-you-must-read-before-posting.html

Thanks for the info guys. If I get to a point where there's something I want to buy I'll research here and ask questions until I'm sure about it.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Heading there right now to find a deal. Honestly I pay very little attention to the classifieds lately.

edit: I saw a couple of interesting things, but not local.

Last edited:

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    The deals are few and far between these days. Most times I just laugh and move on. I'm often amazed at what some people are asking for guns and when they won't drop the price.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

I have a really good deal for you on this unicorn...I'll even throw in an historic bridge in NYC for just a bit extra! :):

JimmieG

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2017
    South Bend
    Guess I wasn't paying much attention to the prices, I just saw pictures of guns. Lottttssss of pictures of gunnnnnsssss.... I think my eyes glazed over.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    That’s because everyone KNOWS, there is no such thing as NiB Unicorns! (Everyone takes them out of the box and plays with them!)

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I'm pretty new here still, and I just checked out the For Sale forums for the first time today.

I spent about a half hour in there and I don't think I'm ever going to buy from a gun store again. The selection in there puts buds gun shop to shame!

I feel light headed, I should go lie down for a while. :D

Focus, Jimmie, focus. Cover your needs, the wants will come.

SOT.jpg

Okra

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2013
    Prices are going down everywhere atm. Its interesting that some more so than others.

Top Bottom