• ...and so much more!
  • Pxl357

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2017
    Brownsburg
    Hello Everybody !

i just recently moved to Indiana for work and purchased a house in Browsburg.
    New to gun ownership , i’m Looking for a shooting range that accept 223 rifle , has membership , beginners class and ideally less than 1h drive.

i found a few options that were really nice but I always have a problem with it ( membership is closed , require a sponsor , no membership etc ).

i used the list in the forum for my research but after a week of failure I figure I would ask for help.

thanks !

peter

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Parabellum in Avon allows rifle and has some excellent instructors there. It's only 25 yards but it's a great place to gain experience and knowledge. Welcome to INGO btw

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Hello Everybody !

i just recently moved to Indiana for work and purchased a house in Browsburg.
    New to gun ownership , i’m Looking for a shooting range that accept 223 rifle , has membership , beginners class and ideally less than 1h drive.

i found a few options that were really nice but I always have a problem with it ( membership is closed , require a sponsor , no membership etc ).

i used the list in the forum for my research but after a week of failure I figure I would ask for help.

thanks !

peter

Deer Creek in Cloverdale is my go to range. I'm also in Brownsburg and it's about 40 minutes. Deer Creek Gun Range It allows anything up to .50 BMG and has targets out to 100 yards. No membership as it's a DNR range. It's $7 an hour with $2 for an additional shooter. the additional shooter doesn't get charged after the first hour. 2 people can shoot for 2 hours for $16. Targets and ammo are available as well as firearms, accessories and reloading supplies. It's open 11-5 Wednesday through Sunday, closed Monday/Tuesday. They are "young adult" friendly. I have a couple of free passes if you'd like them.
    Dan

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Might check out Proteq. proteq.us I have not been myself but many here have said good things about it.

It's right on that line of about an hour from Avon/Brownsburg area.

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    Welcome to INGO and the Berg.

Crawfordsville Gun Club has a 100 yd. rifle range, and allows you to shoot anything smaller than a .50 BMG.

Revere's Riders has training in Basic Rifle and more. Start with some basic rifle though. The next class is 02-03 December ... here's a link with more information including how to sign up ... https://www.reveresriders.org/event/2017-dec-3-4-nashville-in/

Pxl357

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2017
    Brownsburg
    Thanks for all the recommendations ! I was able to get in touch with Proteq which seems to have the best options for me.
    the Rever rider training seems amazing , I’m trying to coordinate that , I would love to go!

Top Bottom