Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Oh Henry, I got a Henry.

Master

User Info Menu

Oh Henry, I got a Henry.

Well not yet but had a ruger single six and security six revolvers that I didn’t shoot much. Traded both in for a Henry 22 rifle and a walther p22. P22 is going to be something that my wife is comfortable shooting. Hopefully they will be in Friday.

User Info Menu

Did you get the Golden Boy with the octagonal barrel? I've owned several Henrys now, the latest being the Long Ranger in 223/556. My Golden Boy 22LR has the smoothest lever action of them all, is silly accurate, and a complete hoot. Not to mention, the wood on it is every bit as pretty as what Henry uses on their Big Boy options. Congratulations, I think you'll really enjoy it!
    Liberalism: a religion pretending to be a political movement.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

My Henry .22LR carbine is one of my favorite .22 shooters. Silky lever action and accurate enough to make me look good! Great rifle!!!

User Info Menu

One Henry leads to more than one Henry very easily. One becomes two, then you start looking at more.

Master

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slawburger View Post
    Shop hasn’t got them in yet.

Master

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hopper View Post
    Did you get the Golden Boy with the octagonal barrel? I've owned several Henrys now, the latest being the Long Ranger in 223/556. My Golden Boy 22LR has the smoothest lever action of them all, is silly accurate, and a complete hoot. Not to mention, the wood on it is every bit as pretty as what Henry uses on their Big Boy options. Congratulations, I think you'll really enjoy it!
    Just the basic h001, with a wife and almost two year old, spending on my toys are very little.

User Info Menu

Friend of mine has the blue Henry with the octagon barrel. Man is that thing is sweet.

Congrats!
    "Freedom is a light for which many men have died in darkness."

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Areoflyer09 View Post
    One Henry leads to more than one Henry very easily. One becomes two, then you start looking at more.
    Truer words have never been spoken.
    I bought my first Henry right here on Ingo. A used H001, basic blued .22lr.
    Even used, it was the smoothest action of any of my lever guns.

Two years later I won a Henry Frontier model in .22WMR with the octagon barrel at my local FNRA banquet.
    Then I heard Henry was going to make a lever action .327 Federal magnum, and I HAD to get one!
    The .327fed/mag ended up being everything I had expected, and then some.

Then, at my local range, I saw a Henry Big Boy (rental) with the octagon barrel and brass frame, chambered in .357mag.
    I asked if they would sell it and they gave me a stupid low price, so I bought it too!

Just less than 3 years ago I had no Henry's. Now I have 4, and Ive got my eyes open for deals on more of them.
    That Long Ranger sure looks good...
    Dormant U.S.Marine/ NRA Benefactor-Life

User Info Menu

I started with a Golden Boy, then the 357 Big Boy came along. A 22Mag and a .223 Long Ranger are on the list as well.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast