• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    66.54% on our side. If the trend continues this poll will be buried by the sheep who don't know they are sheep.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    20+ years ago I used to read that rag. I won't even let my dogs poo on it anymore. It's that worthless.

voidsherpa

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2015
    NE
    Wait, So whats the damn poll question? "What do you think of our view?" I dont want to read a BS garbage article.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Me thinks the results weren't trending the way they wanted and they pulled it down.

That's what I was assuming. Sucks that people don't get to see the real results from a liberal publication being pro gun. At least now someone at USA Today knows, not that it'll matter!

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    The poll is at the very bottom. It asks if you aggree or disagree, with varying degrees of each, with what the article stated about the AR.

q5A5PqC.png

qV8VpUI.png

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Up to 71.09% on "our" side now...

And this from the article (emphasis mine): "do we need to keep adding to this civilian armory weapons efficiently designed to maim and tear apart human flesh? Is that really what our Founders envisioned?"

Um, why yes... yes it is. The Second enumerates the right of the citizens to defend themselves from a tyrannical government which will have weapons at least as deadly. So the answer is Yes USA Today. Now, go read a history book and stop spouting ignorance. Nearly 3/4 of the poll responders "get it". Why don't you?

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Mom must have brought Eggos (w/Aunt Jemima syrup) downstairs to the basement and woke up the pajama boys. The Strongly Agree response has creeped up a little now that the SJW's dragged their butts out of bed over to the computer.

Salty

Unwokeable
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 8, 2015
    Indianapolis
    You can revisit the page and vote again. I think some lib figured this out and has been hitting it several times in the last few minutes.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    so it was there, I'm using internet explorer and had to tell it to "show all content", it was only displaying secured content
    I'll jump on my work computer around noon and see if I can see it, no luck on my laptop browser.

You can revisit the page and vote again. I think some lib figured this out and has been hitting it several times in the last few minutes.
    That's funny, I can see that being an issue, plus who knows if they can go in the back end.

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills

After about ten votes, you get the message that "your vote has already been counted". I wonder if there is a limit on the number of "strongly agree" votes that you can cast.

Top Bottom