• ...and so much more!
  • Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I received a membership recruitment email from the NRA offering me the opportunity to sign up friends and family for reduced rate NRA memberships.
    I can sign up up to 6 people at $25 for an annual membership, or $500 for a Life membership.
    These prices are only good until December 31st.

Pretty much everyone in my family are already life members, so I'll throw this open to my Ingo family.

Pm me if you'd like to take advantage of this offer.
    Or, call member services at, 800-672-3888

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I'd like to take advantage of that honestly, but now is not the time. I gotta be respectful of the wife's wishes too :( Maybe before the 31st! We shall see!

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I'd like to take advantage of that honestly, but now is not the time. I gotta be respectful of the wife's wishes too :( Maybe before the 31st! We shall see!

Call and ask about the quarterly payment option. It's $25 every 3 months over 5 years. That's how I got my lifetime.

ol' poke

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 14, 2010
    And I believe you're able to pay it off whenever you want, if you have the extra cash later and don't want to wait the full time.

^^ This! $25 once, $150 another, $23.45 another, you get the idea. And quarterly payments! It pays itself off fairly quickly.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Thanks for this heads up! Can anyone call the Member Service number and get the deal, or does it require some kind of special code? I checked NRA.org and didn't see anything about the deal, so I'm guessing it was just sent out to a select audience. It IS a helluva deal. Website says 1500 for a lifetime membership. At 500, especially with the payment plan, it's pretty hard to resist.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Thanks for this heads up! Can anyone call the Member Service number and get the deal, or does it require some kind of special code? I checked NRA.org and didn't see anything about the deal, so I'm guessing it was just sent out to a select audience. It IS a helluva deal. Website says 1500 for a lifetime membership. At 500, especially with the payment plan, it's pretty hard to resist.

I know I have been receiving these offers since becoming a life member.
    I believe you can call customer service and receive the same deal.
    Simply call and ask about discounted memberships.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I did mine on a monthly plan $25 for 20 months, and yes youcan pay extra any time.

I do not get any offers from NRA i opted out several years ago. The only thing I get is ILA e mails.

OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby
    Sometimes I feel like they are spending my dues to send me junk mail. If my membership is up in 10 months, they send me mailers to tell me it is about to expire. I question some of their management skills.

Top Bottom