• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Anyone else get out this weekend for some much needed group therapy?... Luckily me and fellow member NyleRN were able to take advantage of some decent weather and play with a few NFA toys and get some groups on paper with a few long guns.. All in all a very good way to pass a few hours after a long week.....

range_pic.jpg

Backpacker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Greenwood
    I shot at Atterbury shooting complex Wednesday. Having some fun with a 300 blackout pistol I assembled recently. I like your setup there in the woods.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Yea was a great time for sure. Got to play with some suppressors and get a ladder test finished up on my Howa.

The weather turned out quite a bit better than I expected also...

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    In honor of Veterans Day I celebrated the freedom of the Second Amendment by going up to Sand Burr Gun Ranch and shooting steel targets on the handgun ranges. It was cold but my shooting was hot and dead on. Got to spend some time talking with Denny and cleaning my revolvers over a few cups of coffee. All in all a great way to spend my day.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    In honor of Veterans Day I celebrated the freedom of the Second Amendment by going up to Sand Burr Gun Ranch and shooting steel targets on the handgun ranges. It was cold but my shooting was hot and dead on. Got to spend some time talking with Denny and cleaning my revolvers over a few cups of coffee. All in all a great way to spend my day.

One of my favorite things is heading out to the range when its a bit on the cool side and sipping coffee and just do some plinking. Good times....

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    Nice OP, but it looks like you had some better weather than we did today! My brother and two nephews went out today, rain and cold, but had fun none the less. I had to get the latest rifle sighted in at 50 yards....a Marlin XT-22M in .22 WMR.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Nice pics NyleRN. Yea we'll have to get the Aero AR10 back out and do a little more testing with it when weather is permitting. May just need a different load to get that dialed in a bit better.....

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    361   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Made it to the tange Saturday for a short casual trip. Shot a full size M&P9 I picked up a bit ago as well as my new Walther TPH. Also put a few rounds through a friend's Sig 938 which was surprisingly comfortable to shoot.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Heres a video of some of the days shenanigans. I must say after shooting subsonic 22lr suppressed it would take a lot to equal the fun factor :D

[video=youtube;4YjZO26mgyQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YjZO26mgyQ[/video]

Top Bottom