• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    Stopped in at the new Hoosier Armory shop while in Noblesville today. They’re not fully up and running yet but it’s nice to see a new shop opening up downtown. Should be a nice little place once they settle in although parking is somewhat sparse. They’re located on the SE corner of 10th & Logan St.

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    I stopped in to check it out on the 13th. There was a thread about it right before their store opened, but the thread quickly disappeared for some reason. They were surprisingly busy on Monday when I stopped in.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I stopped in to check it out on the 13th. There was a thread about it right before their store opened, but the thread quickly disappeared for some reason. They were surprisingly busy on Monday when I stopped in.

The thread was pulled as it came off as advertising. Chat away folks.

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 8, 2013
    Indianapolis, IN
    I was in on Thursday the 16th. I have been a customer of theirs before out of their garage in Carmel. Decent selection on the racks and they were still unpacking and he can get you most anything you want. I really hope they do well there and I will be a patron again.

Steel and wood

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2016
    Tipton
    There can’t be enough good local gun stores especially those that are close to me. Did not know he was the guy from Carmel have family that bought from him. They thought a lot of him.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Noblesville could sure use another gun shop and provide a little competition in that area. Best of luck to the new guys on the block!

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    Thanks for the heads up. I will definitely be checking them out soon. I get over to Noblesville periodically, and am happy to find a new place to spend my money locally.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    This is exciting news! Westfield has a couple of shops I like, but I never cared much for the only shop in Noblesville. More selection is always nice as a consumer. I’ll stop by soon.

yeti rider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95%
    19   1   0
    Dec 17, 2011
    Lafayette
    I bought a rifle from them a month or so ago when they were located in the garage in the alley. They had a **** ton of stuff in a really small space. Nice guys, seemed pretty knowledgeable. I'd go back.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Co-worker's 2nd job co-worker's boyfriend works there. 3 degrees of separation so I guess I better go check the place out. :):

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Cool. The more local shops the better.

I'll have to stop in soon. I'm due to get up to Buck's Barbershop for a haircut anyway.

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    Thanks for the heads up, I'll have to check them out.
    As far as the haircuts at Buck's, I had the young A/A gal cut my hair two weeks ago, and it is probably the best haircut I have ever had.

Top Bottom