• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mkgr22

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2010
    Starlight, IN
    Straight Shooter Enterprises is having a Gun and Knife Show this weekend, December 2nd and 3rd , in Columbus.

Bartholomew County Fairgrounds Community Building
    750 West 200 South (Just off Hwy. 11 south of town)

Hours: Saturday 9:00 to 5:00, Sunday 9:00 to 3:00

Admission $6, children 12 and under free.
    Free parking.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    What’s the milsurp selection like at this show? I’ve had my eyes open for a few different rifles, and I just so happen to be off this weekend.

I've been a few times. Don't recall huge milsurp sections...but I do recall seeing more 'old stuff' than at other shows. For 6 bucks, its worth the trip I think if you're not doing anything.

woody131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Morgantown
    What’s the milsurp selection like at this show? I’ve had my eyes open for a few different rifles, and I just so happen to be off this weekend.
    It's hard to say from show to show what you will find at any given show. That being said George's show have more guns than shows twice it's size every time I've been.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Yep I'll see you Saturday bright and early!

You want bright or you want early? You have to pick one!! :rockwoot:

I'm thinking of going to this show. Need a couple of parts and pieces. Maybe bring a new hand gun with me to sell or trade.

Viking Fires

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 11, 2017
    Clarksville
    Went to the Straitshooter shows in Seymour and New Albany earlier this month. It was all the same dealers at both shows and I dont think they sold anything in the time in between the shows because it all looked the same, everything 15-20% above retail while they wanted 50% discounts on what they bought, so a classic gun show basically.

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Gee you got me depressed and down here I was really looking forward to going to this show.. Went to the Albany show, picked up a few things..
    they were cheaper then on Gunbroker, but now I do not know...

Went to the Straitshooter shows in Seymour and New Albany earlier this month. It was all the same dealers at both shows and I dont think they sold anything in the time in between the shows because it all looked the same, everything 15-20% above retail while they wanted 50% discounts on what they bought, so a classic gun show basically.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    I'm looking for some AR stuff, especially a new .300blk upper. Think I will find any here? I'm thinking of going to Lebanon then Tipton then possibly Columbus.

masterdekoy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Columbus
    Believe this is the one I went to last year. There were more classic/collector firearms than newer stuff. Was fun to look around but I was done in an hour and that was going through all the tables 2x. Might be fun if you are looking to get out of the house for a few hours.

But it that was last year so I could be wrong.

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Well I have to say, I did not know what to expect walking into this show.. Someone commented about no deals... Almost did not go. Glad I did, heck this show was over the top.. Picked up 2 rare rifles that I had been looking for for years, 1 a k98 Norwegian conversation..

Ridiculous Price... Yeah lower then I have seen in years... I did not want to look at the other tables because I was Broke after stopping at one table...

Top Bottom