Lafayette Gun and Knife Show
    December 2nd 9 A.M.-5 P.M.
    December 3rd 9 A.M.-3 P.M.
    Tippecanoe County Fairgrounds
    1010 Teal Rd
    Free parking
    $5.00 admission
    Children under 12 admitted free with paid adult

Guns, knives, clips & magazines, military surplus, holsters and concealment products, and MORE

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    Humm, I have the card sent by CIG and it does not indicate there is any show scheduled for Dec 2017 --- If fact it doesn't show any for the rest of the year! However I checked on the internet and the CIG schedule does show one for that date. The CIG web site also shows one scheduled for Dec 30/31 at Kokomo.
    There is also one scheduled for Tipton on Dec 2nd and 3rd, this is not a CIG show but one by Pat Comer. I will probably attend the Tipton show, sure wish they could schedule the shows on different dates!

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    Humm, I have the card sent by CIG and it does not indicate there is any show scheduled for Dec 2017 --- If fact it doesn't show any for the rest of the year! However I checked on the internet and the CIG schedule does show one for that date. The CIG web site also shows one scheduled for Dec 30/31 at Kokomo.
    There is also one scheduled for Tipton on Dec 2nd and 3rd, this is not a CIG show but one by Pat Comer. I will probably attend the Tipton show, sure wish they could schedule the shows on different dates!
    The December and January shows would be on a different card than the October and November shows. All of the cards I have seen have Lafayette listed for this weekend. You should probably say something to Pat Comer about booking over CIG shows that are nearby. He usually books Tipton over Lafayette and Kokomo on a regular basis shortly after the CIG schedule is released. He does it with enough regularity that I'm pretty sure he does it on purpose. All that does is spread out the dealers and customers, hurting both shows.

Drakkule

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Butler,IN. 46721
    The December and January shows would be on a different card than the October and November shows. All of the cards I have seen have Lafayette listed for this weekend. You should probably say something to Pat Comer about booking over CIG shows that are nearby. He usually books Tipton over Lafayette and Kokomo on a regular basis shortly after the CIG schedule is released. He does it with enough regularity that I'm pretty sure he does it on purpose. All that does is spread out the dealers and customers, hurting both shows.
    And this is why i stopped doing Tipton, the setting on top of other shows is getting old.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Dec 2 & 3rd?
    Really?
    The last two days of firearms season for deer?
    Nope, not bright scheduling on this one...
    Seriously doubt I'll attend, unless I tag out on Saturday. It's possible.
    I have a buck and a doe tag, and I've shot more than one deer per outing on a few occasions.

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    I don't have the final count yet, but it looks like we will have well over 200 tables in Lafayette this weekend. It should be the largest show in the area for the weekend as far as I know.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    I wish I could set up for the Lafayette show!
    The Kokomo show after Christmas is the only convenient show but wonder if sales will be brisk after the holiday?

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    I just got the layout and we will be in the 225-235 table range. It should be as big or bigger than Tipton and Lebanon combined from what I've heard!

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    The final table count is 243, assuming we don't book any more at the last minute. Good variety of merchandise. Handguns, long guns, ammunition, military surplus, ammo cans, cheap knives, expensive knives, reloading supplies, targets, grips, gun cases, holsters and LOTS of magazines this weekend. HandgunGrips.com is here so if you need grips or magazines, this is the show to come to!

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I scored a UTX-70 from Brad!

My arch-enemy, rhino, vowed a mighty oath to interfere and dare I say, I dare, I dare, to collude with the forces of eeevil, to obstruct my purchase. Ha! Rhino will have to get up very early in the umaga to best me.

He failed to even jam the mechanism with peanut butter or balut. Double ha!

Top Bottom