• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    My Youngest son and I will be going on Saturday. I always like the Tipton show and the food vendor is the best of any Gun Show I have ever attended. Usually find a few things we can't live without!

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Father and I will be in Sunday morning. That is unless the deer movement picks up. I have a doe tag and he has a buck tag left. I have a feeling that the deer have gone into night time only mode. Tipton show is one of the favorites. Nice mix of stuff available.

IndyColtsFan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jan 24, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    Went to the show this morning. Surprisingly large crowd. Several 3rd gen S&W's including (2) 3913's I spotted. That's more than I have seen at the last couple 1500's.
    Came home empty handed. Was more just browsing than looking for anything specific and it was a good excuse to get out of the house on a frosty Saturday morning.

Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Porter county
    It was my first time at this show today. I was surprised by the number of vendors there and the amazing assortment of older guns and accessories. I was very tempted to buy a S&W revolver. I will be coming to future shows with more with more cash in hand

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    206   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    One of my favorite shows. Up thread someone mentioned the crowd. Holy buckets, there were a lot of people there around 1pm. Lots of neat guns and, yes, this show always seems to bring out the older Smith & Wesson crowd. Bought a really nice El Paso Weaver. 2.5x4.5. (I think that's right). Was really tempted by a LNIB Sig Sauer Fastback Carry at $700.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Father and I will be in Sunday morning. That is unless the deer movement picks up. I have a doe tag and he has a buck tag left. I have a feeling that the deer have gone into night time only mode. Tipton show is one of the favorites. Nice mix of stuff available.

Sense Spring I had 4 to 5 does and 1 spike buck occupy my yard. The last time I seen then was the day before hunting season. They should be back Monday.

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Went today,, this place was DEAD!! I enjoy gun shows but kinda curious why they can be PROUD of their stuff but not okay for they guy walking arnd to be proud of his. LOL

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    206   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Went today,, this place was DEAD!! I enjoy gun shows but kinda curious why they can be PROUD of their stuff but not okay for they guy walking arnd to be proud of his. LOL
    I've always said a guy should look at what people are carrying in every bit as much as whats on the tables. That's where the deals are. Make a standing fair offer. Fair being the key word. I bought a really nice two-tone P229 Sig from a fellow that was being low balled relentlessly. He found me an hour or so after I gave him a fair price offer. Still have it. It's for barbecues and weddings. ;)

Top Bottom