• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    The last ones I did with them were per 4473. Presumably Point Blank is per serial number. :dunno:

If they are per 4473 that is a deal! I heard from someone that they thought the anderson's could get as low as $20 to $25 in the next year. If they hit that I'll at least 4 or 5 and maybe more like 8 or 10!

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    If they are per 4473 that is a deal! I heard from someone that they thought the anderson's could get as low as $20 to $25 in the next year. If they hit that I'll at least 4 or 5 and maybe more like 8 or 10!

I imagine Anderson, as well as other manufacturers, are trying to blow out what stock they have as quickly as they can to get back as much money as possible. I wonder what the average manufacturing cost is for a lower at this point.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Bobcat was selling them for $40 each over Black Friday weekend. He might still sell them for that.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    The last ones I did with them were per 4473. Presumably Point Blank is per serial number. :dunno:

They made you a deal. When I had three transferred in, I paid $15 each. Could be that their prices have changed, but it could also be that they made a deal for a good customer that others might not get.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I don't pay for transfers.
    I have a couple of different friends who are FFL holders.
    Over the years I've scratched their backs, usually by performing minor repairs or remodeling their shops.
    Now they scratch mine whenever I buy a firearm, even if I don't buy it from them.

It's nice to have friends in the right places.

Top Bottom