• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    But I was at a few gun shows recently and saw many Shields, even used ones, $350-$400. How can it be $250 from PSA? LOL!

Bobby

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    Muncie/New Castle
    But I was at a few gun shows recently and saw many Shields, even used ones, $350-$400. How can it be $250 from PSA? LOL!

In order to have the absolute best prices on firearms, I am noticing that some retailers are including the S & W rebate in their advertised price. You buy the firearm at a higher price, then fill out the form to get the rebate. This will bring the final price down to the advertised price that initially attracted you to that particular retailer. I just checked the OP's link. It looks like PSA did not factor in the rebate so that is a really good price!

Last edited:

GlockDoc

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Henry
    Seems to me S&W is just taking value away from the shield. They seem to run some type of special pricing on it every couple of months.

HubertGummer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 7, 2016
    McCordsville
    Seems to me S&W is just taking value away from the shield. They seem to run some type of special pricing on it every couple of months.

Meh, good gun either way. I paid $420 for mine last year. I bought one of these just because it was such a good deal.

I don't see a rebate on the shield..

There is a $50 rebate on a bodyguard. Searched S&W website and couldnt find a rebate for the shield.
    HEY, they are TRYING to sell guns, and at a good FAIR PRICE, I applaud em.

Me too! Good to see affordable prices although Im sure manufacturers hate the best gun salesman ever leaving office...
    Maybe just trying to clear out stock for the new 2.0 model ?

Thats what I figured. Luckily I love my 1st gen and dont feel the need for a 2.0

Top Bottom