Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

TMZ shows video footage of cop shooting civilian in hotel hallway.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.tmz.c...-daniel-shaver

The video shots the shooting.
    The cop was found not guilty for the death.
    It appears the guy was drunk but not sure.

User Info Menu

That's hard to watch.
    Resident Warning Shot Statist.

User Info Menu

​Bullies suck. They also make you stronger.

User Info Menu

I can see not guilty of murder, but geez....

Doesn't bring him back, but make his kids rich.

User Info Menu

I am not an expert but when he lies on his stomach, hands on his head and legs crossed, why not go ahead and handcuff him?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    I am not an expert but when he lies on his stomach, hands on his head and legs crossed, why not go ahead and handcuff him?
    If i had to guess, I'd say that they were unsure about others in the hotel room.

In any event, there has to be a better practice than playing twister in the hallway, telling the guy that if he doesn't get every move exactly right they'll shoot him and them making good on that promise.

Horrible.

User Info Menu

There were at least 2 cops in the hallway. The reason they wanted the guy to come to them was the cops were not sure if more people where in the room and where the gun was at.

Another hotel guest called the cops about a man with a rifle. When cops arrived that is what they were looking for. The 2 civilians that came out had no guns on them so the cops figured the guy and rifle were still in the room.

Rifle turned out to be an airsoft rifle as the guy that was shot was an pest exterminator and that was his tool he used.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    I admittedly skipped parts and slid the slider to the shooting after a few commands (so I may have missed something), but I was wondering the same thing. I try to cuff someone up as soon as possible (if they're under arrest) because you end up with a situation where you're giving out commands forever and nothing is really getting resolved. I haven't paid any attention to this shooting (other than when it initially came out that he had a custom dust cover... don't do that) so I don't know what the initial call was or if he had backup with him that could have gone hands on while he remained there for cover.
    Medium speed. Moderate drag.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jedi View Post
    There were at least 2 cops in the hallway. The reason they wanted the guy to come to them was the cops were not sure if more people where in the room and where the gun was at.

Another hotel guest called the cops about a man with a rifle. When cops arrived that is what they were looking for. The 2 civilians that came out had no guns on them so the cops figured the guy and rifle were still in the room.

Rifle turned out to be an airsoft rifle as the guy that was shot was an pest exterminator and that was his tool he used.
    That answers what I didn't know. Thanks. From the video, I thought that was a T section hallway the two had walked around the corner of.
    Medium speed. Moderate drag.

User Info Menu

It was a total of 2 cops. The cop with the ar and another cop. You dont see the 2nd cop but hear the ar cop tell him to cuff the girl when she moved forward to them.

Im not sure if a 3rd cop was in the hallway because it appears ar cop said a different name after shooting the guy to check_clear the room door.

Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast