• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCINDIANA

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2016
    Michigan City
    I bought an MP handgun in August and submitted my S&W rebate which was accepted on September 7 for some ammo, mags and a charger. Over 3 months now and counting. They stated 10 to 12 weeks! Has anyone received their rebate? Anyone still waiting to receive theirs? On Milano Online rebate inquiry it states not shipped, but valid rebate submitted. Thanks.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2017
    Southern Indiana
    I have two out there somewhere both the bundle deal. First one Milano shows received August 14th and I'm still waiting for it. I sent in the other one in September, it's not even on the Milano site yet. Ridiculous.

ECS686

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Brazil
    I can't speak for S&W but I have gotten the run around from Colt on the range kit promotion they ran. Calling them again this week but been on the phone twice and e mail with Colt who stated it was a vendor issue, been in contact with them as well and nothing.

Good luck

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Sig’s rebate took about 3 months. I did the Federal ammo rebate 2x. First time was about 2 months, second was over 3. They all seem to be sucking.

MCINDIANA

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2016
    Michigan City
    After starting this thread yesterday, I finally received my rebate today by FedEx. It looks like it shipped almost 3 months to the day it was accepted! However on Milano website it still shows nothing on shipped date. Go figure.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    After starting this thread yesterday, I finally received my rebate today by FedEx. It looks like it shipped almost 3 months to the day it was accepted! However on Milano website it still shows nothing on shipped date. Go figure.

I'm wondering if Milano is not doing the actual fulfillment but rather just the processing of the submissions and has no feed back from who is. I've seen multiple reports of no shipping date on Milano site but people getting the rebate items.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2017
    Southern Indiana
    Update****

Got one of mine today. Now here is where it gets crazy. Milano shows one received on August 14th which would have been my Shield 45. Got the 9mm 2.0 Compact today which wasn't purchased and sent in until September ??????? Somehow the 9 passed the 45 rebate up. One more thing, they sent full-size 17 round mags instead of 15 round compact mags. Not complaining just surprised about the whole thing.................

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Update****

Got one of mine today. Now here is where it gets crazy. Milano shows one received on August 14th which would have been my Shield 45. Got the 9mm 2.0 Compact today which wasn't purchased and sent in until September ??????? Somehow the 9 passed the 45 rebate up. One more thing, they sent full-size 17 round mags instead of 15 round compact mags. Not complaining just surprised about the whole thing.................

Wondering if which one got fulfilled first had to do with which mags they had more of in that case (since they sent you the 17 rounders).

I was hoping for the 15 round mags to flush fit the compact, since those seem to be pricier than the 17 round mags currently.

For you guys that received the rebate, I think some said they got an email. Was that from Fed-Ex or someone else? Most everyone on the M&P forum indicated it was an email from the shipping company and not from S&W or Milano, etc.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2017
    Southern Indiana
    Wondering if which one got fulfilled first had to do with which mags they had more of in that case (since they sent you the 17 rounders).

I was hoping for the 15 round mags to flush fit the compact, since those seem to be pricier than the 17 round mags currently.

For you guys that received the rebate, I think some said they got an email. Was that from Fed-Ex or someone else? Most everyone on the M&P forum indicated it was an email from the shipping company and not from S&W or Milano, etc.

Only emails I got were from FedEx advising it was on the way from Paducah Kentucky. Did get it the next day which was nice.

numbaonecoltsfan

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2015
    Mooresville
    From S&W support chat
    At this time, I was told that we expect to have all of these promo bundles processed and shipped by Christmas.

Steve: You will receive an e-mail with tracking information once it ships. You don’t need to do anything else at this time

Top Bottom