• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    I know there are other threads on the pending National Reciprocity bill, but I want to emphasize the need to contact Sen. Joe Donnelly on this issue. As I discuss in the linked article, he will play a key role in determining whether this bill passes in the Senate and gets passed into law.

The Gun Guy: Why Sen. Joe Donnelly must vote in favor of National Reciprocity | 93.1 WIBC

Email Sen. Donnelly here: https://www.donnelly.senate.gov/contact/email-joe

Call Sen. Donnelly at (202) 224-4814

Thanks!

Guy

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I'm in...

...but based upon what I've been reading here, it looks like we have to convince INGO to support it, let alone Donnelly.

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    I'm in...

...but based upon what I've been reading here, it looks like we have to convince INGO to support it, let alone Donnelly.

Yeah, there's a lot of confusion and/or misinformation on "Fix NICS" being disseminated by "pro gun" folks - which I tried to address on my show Saturday, but I was running out of time. Much more on that to come.

Guy

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    383   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    Done--For what good it will do???

Just made my contact to Joe's office..I feel that He will vote in Lock-Step with his Demo Buddies against this, in spite of what Hoosiers want..

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Yeah, there's a lot of confusion and/or misinformation on "Fix NICS" being disseminated by "pro gun" folks - which I tried to address on my show Saturday, but I was running out of time. Much more on that to come.

Guy
    "Fix NICS" has a better ring to it than "hold people responsible for not doing their job", which would fix most of the problems. E-mail sent.

55fairlane

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2016
    New Haven
    While senator Donnelly claims he wants common sense & can only do his job if he listened to you the Indiana voter, he continues to be on the wrong side of the issues we conservative, God fearing, family types are on, I did email him to vote in favor of it

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Of the nine D's up for re-election Guy mentioned in his article: 4 are rated "A", "A-" or "Aq", one has a B+, four have F's according to the NRA-PVF. Everything is an uphill fight, but that's what we do. It is so easy to wander through life unarmed, being lawfully armed requires a great deal of effort.

Top Bottom