• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    So the wife comes home worked up. Was in the drive through car wash and douche behind her is yelling at her to move up. She has suburban in front of her she is giving room to make he tight turn into wash. Dude behind keeps doing finger gun out the window at her.
    Now she gets up to key pad to pay for wash and it doesn't work. Dude behind is yelling again, she leans out window and tells him it's broke and he yells at her she should have paid at the pump, she locks doors and calls the Family Express. Woman comes out with code and gets her into wash. Dude all the way is doing finger gun at my wife. She came home irate, visible shaken.
    I'm not sure if I am glad or not that I wasn't there in the car...

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    Everybody is an impatient idiot sometimes... and some people are most of the time.

I wouldn't think about it again.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I would bet you even money if it had been you in the car that would not have happened.
    Bully's idiots and douche bags.
    This kind of thing has happened to my spouse. Just an idiot bully trying to bluff his way through. She called him on it.
    Thing is you never really know who is doing this. They could be close to the edge.

Point your finger gun at me.......please.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    When finger guns are outlawed... Seriously, a line at a car wash is a bad place in a situation like this, no way to get out of Dodge. In your vehicle = Castle Doctrine. Never get out of the boat.

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    When finger guns are outlawed... Seriously, a line at a car wash is a bad place in a situation like this, no way to get out of Dodge. In your vehicle = Castle Doctrine. Never get out of the boat.

Pretty much... and agreed with CM, you never know where someone is on the scale of about to do something stupid. All you can control is a very quick and measured reaction.

But yeah, bad place to have something happened. Also a good reminder for those who may pull up directly behind someone in stopped traffic at a signal, etc and have no place to go if you have not left yourself enough room to maneuver.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Was it this guy? :dunno:

shooter-10-30.png

Honestly, that's a creepy thing to do.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    My wife seems to have stuff like this happen to her. She usually shows them a different finger. She is mean.

This type of thing never happens to me. Maybe it is because I usually just sit there with a dumb look on my face.

OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby
    Dumb look comes easy for me. I usually just act like I flunked out of special ed (all friendly, slow talkin, and lovy dubby). I'm the stupid dog that slobbers all over you. Camo is more than face paint. David did it in I Samuel 21:13 And he changed his behaviour before them, and feigned himself mad in their hands, and scrabbled on the doors of the gate, and let his spittle fall down upon his beard.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    If she felt threatened: call 911.

If not, ignore the asswipe making the gestures. Reacting to people like that is giving them what they want.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Idiot (Finger) Gun Owner Of The Day

The Reasonable Man standard applies. I would say that your wife would reasonably have felt threatened: woman, alone, essentially trapped in her car, with a man visibly agitated and making threatening gestures (and words).

I agree with "call 911", or even just report him to the attendant who came to punch in her code.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I know this would be bad legal-wise.
    But imagine the look on his face if she made a call, then a car pulls up, 3 men with ARs get out and surround the vehicle.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I can understand giving someone the middle finger in anger. But the “finger gun”? It’s funny and scary at the same time. It shows this guy is a sadistic moron that needs his ass beat, and needs mental health.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I can understand giving someone the middle finger in anger. But the “finger gun”? It’s funny and scary at the same time. It shows this guy is a sadistic moron that needs his ass beat, and needs mental health.

Agreed on all counts but......as much as this douche requires a solid beat down it would in fact change nothing. You can not fix stupid.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom