• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • warriorbob

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96%
    24   1   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Sorry if this is the wrong section but does anyone know what happened to bradis? I went by there yesterday and they had the yellow police tape around their front door again. Obviously it looks like they were broken into again but was just wondering the story.

Simon6101

Master
    Rating - 100%
    154   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    WE were not broken into again. We finally got all the necesary permits to rebuild what they tore up in the spring. We are still open, you just need to follow the safety tape to a different door to enter.

warriorbob

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96%
    24   1   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Ah, that’s great. I wish I’d known yesterday. I saw the empty lot and the tape and thought the worst. I’ll have to swing by today.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    WE were not broken into again. We finally got all the necesary permits to rebuild what they tore up in the spring. We are still open, you just need to follow the safety tape to a different door to enter.

Isnt it a kick in the teeth that you cant put back what was there before without a permission slip from .gov? Adding on or improving? Yes. I can sometimes understand. But doing a repair? (especially to the extent you are building; a vestibule. Its not like you guys are adding on to the showroom!)

my company just renovated a building and were forced to install a sidewalk along the frontage due to recent updates in the law. If you build or improve you must add a sidewalk if one doesnt already exist. So now there is a 20' stretch of sidewalk on the street where absolutely zero sidewalk exists for the entire rest of the street. Its like a bridge to nowhere. And by the time anyone else renovates and actually makes the sidewalk relevant, We'll need to rip it out and repair it due to age.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Isnt it a kick in the teeth that you cant put back what was there before without a permission slip from .gov? Adding on or improving? Yes. I can sometimes understand. But doing a repair? (especially to the extent you are building; a vestibule. Its not like you guys are adding on to the showroom!)

my company just renovated a building and were forced to install a sidewalk along the frontage due to recent updates in the law. If you build or improve you must add a sidewalk if one doesnt already exist. So now there is a 20' stretch of sidewalk on the street where absolutely zero sidewalk exists for the entire rest of the street. Its like a bridge to nowhere. And by the time anyone else renovates and actually makes the sidewalk relevant, We'll need to rip it out and repair it due to age.

Big brother. I hate-em. I really do.

Top Bottom