• ...and so much more!
  • Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    500-something people out of a population of almost 320 million is pretty damn minuscule.

IMO every single "accidental" gun death is preventable and unacceptable, but damn people get carried away talking about them. 30,000+ Americans die in car wrecks every year.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    500-something people out of a population of almost 320 million is pretty damn minuscule.

IMO every single "accidental" gun death is preventable and unacceptable, but god damn people get carried away talking about them. 30,000+ Americans die in car wrecks every year.
    Those numbers are per 100,000.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Nothing but libtard snowflake junk supposed “journalism” propagated by left wing liberal idiots. I’m so sick of hearing it!

Falschirmjaeger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2017
    Noblesville
    Over 64,000 people died from drug overdoses in the USA in 2016 alone. More than died in the entire Vietnam war. Victimless crime my rear end.

When one considers how heavily armed the American populace is (and the anti-gunners consider that a bad thing), those accidental death numbers are miniscule.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Over 64,000 people died from drug overdoses in the USA in 2016 alone. More than died in the entire Vietnam war. Victimless crime my rear end.

When one considers how heavily armed the American populace is (and the anti-gunners consider that a bad thing), those accidental death numbers are miniscule.

But those deaths do nothing towards the agenda. You know....the agenda. To disarm the population.

Top Bottom