• ...and so much more!
  • 88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I like the 'Frequently bought together' footer. It seems that most people who are shopping for an HDMI cable grab a rifle sight while they're there.

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Bring back Montgomery Wards and we’ll all be happy!

There were some good things about regulations back then compare to now for sure, but there was some amazingly bad retail that needed to die as well. I would not give up some of the things we have today for most of the old school B&M's that died/are dying (Kmart, Montgomery Wards, Sears, etc...). Just my 2 cents. I don't want Amazon to be the only game in town, and want competition with a mixture of retail (hands on) with great service as well as the ability to reach out and get whatever you want in the world on the internet shipped within a few days. Yeah, I'll take that trade.

cosmos556

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 17, 2017
    Greenwood
    Why not sell them? They donÂ’t stock a lot of stuff in stores that they sell online, so someone else can handle it and they all make some money. Office Depot gets the sale, seller gets their margins, and the buyer converts gift cards or credits to something they want.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    361   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I remember back in the 1970's watching rifles and shotguns coming down the conveyor belt at Service Merchandise and being handed with no paper work to the waiting customers.......Miss those days....

I thought a 4473 was required since 1968? I bought my first shotgun from Service Merchandise in 1990 but have no clue about what paperwork I did.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I remember back in the 1970's watching rifles and shotguns coming down the conveyor belt at Service Merchandise and being handed with no paper work to the waiting customers.......Miss those days....

Service Merchandise....I'd about forgotten about them. What was their Schtick? Wasn't select what you wanted in the showroom and give a slip(s) of paper to a guy, and stand around and wait until it came up front? I never really "got" that.

Top Bottom