• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Really like this guys videos even if I don't always agree with everything he says. Watching this one reminded me of some of our friends here on INGO. You guys figure out who which part pertains too. :popcorn:

[video=youtube_share;cOEpMtEqi_c]http://youtu.be/cOEpMtEqi_c[/video]

Also I didn't have a specific person or people in mind just maybe some atmosphere.

His proper use of the word "shibboleths" is impressive.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Just count all the people in Chicago jail for defending them self or love one.
    That is of course unless you are a Politician or police officer.

71silverbullet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Oct 30, 2010
    Southern, In
    I kind of get his point, but don't necessarily agree with all of it. Sometimes it's a risk I'm willing to take, I'm not showing up to a gunfight with a knife.
    Perfect example, I've been spending many evening's at a hospital in down town Louisville, leaving the hospital at late hours. Not supposed to carry at the hospital but, the walk to the car passes through some shady areas. Carrying is just a risk I an going to take.
    I recently went into a hospital and got surgery while carrying the whole time (lasik surgery).
    Besides, INGO is constantly reminding me that only an irresponsible person leaves a loaded gun in a car.

Top Bottom