• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mkgr22

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2010
    Starlight, IN
    Most gun shows are a for-profit endeavor, but this one is not!

All admission fees, table rent, and food sales go to the Lodge for their charitable activities.

If you're in the area, please stop in.

Scott Masonic Lodge 120 is hosting a gun and knife show in Austin, Saturday, January 13th only, 9:00AM to 4:00PM (or until the crowd drifts away)

Highway 31 in Austin, just north of the Dairy Queen. Show is in the red barn behind the lodge.

Admission just $3, small is the word, maybe 20 tables???

Cbrs

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2017
    brownsburg
    Admission to a Gun Show for just $3 and its for Charity! You can't beat that deal. I'd like to see something like this closer to Indy

reno

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2009
    Indiana
    I will say here that the folks at this show are friendly. I go to help my masonic brothers, but the folks who are there to sell, do try and sell. It does not seem to be a museum of what they have. They do try and move it. A very nice little show. Don't expect a 1500 at all, but nice folks and friendly. The food wasn't bad.

woody131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Morgantown
    I've never been to this show but if mauser Mike says they are good people then you definitely need to stop and make a donation. Make a detour while your driving between Indy 1500 and national gun day.

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    I've never been to this show but if mauser Mike says they are good people then you definitely need to stop and make a donation. Make a detour while your driving between Indy 1500 and national gun day.

What detour, its right on the way from either show???? and hey MM may be the a demi-god in some communities, but he is still just a human being. Just like you, Just like me and well.. eh.. I guess like them....

Top Bottom