• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    Apparently there was a duo (at least) of thieves at the 1500, and they got me for a rare HK marked 50 round G3 drum worth $895. One distracted me, while the other took my drum. This is a very rare drum, and I doubt that there are many in Indiana. So, if you see someone trying to peddle what looks at first like an X products drum, but is marked "HK" "restricted to law enforcement Military use only" Please let me know. If someone can post a photo for me, I can e-mail you a picture of a similar mag.

HEADKNOCKER

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2017
    Clarksville
    Whoop em with the weed eater NAKED!!
    Feed the remains to the pigs..

That's just wrong..
    I will keep an eye out down here in the south & in Louisville at their gunshows..
    A 50rd Hk G3 drum should be easy to find if we keep our eyes open IF they ever try & sell it that is..

At The Knob Creek Machine Gun Shoot it would be hard to spot

x91mblk.jpg

Last edited:

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    Dang. That is crap.

These types of shows make that sort of action fairly easy I would guess. Some of the vendors keep everything under or behind glass, which is sort of a pain, but you can see why.

Hope you get it back, and I hope they string those dudes up by their private parts.

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    It wouldn't surprise me if they didn't know what they were grabbing, but went after something that would hold more boolets to use or sell...

Good luck on the recovery and know that we'll be looking!

Farmerjon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2010
    NorthWest Indiana
    Man I am so sorry to hear of that. Damn thieves.

"Whoop em with the weed eater NAKED!!
    Feed the remains to the pigs.." I wouldn't feed them to my pigs, the pigs do have some taste!

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    199   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    You can also keep an eye on gunbroker and see if any come up for auction.
    If these guys actually know what it is, it may never come up on the secondary market.
    I will keep an eye out as well, I look at armslist daily as well as the classifieds here. Of course I doubt it will get listed here, if it gets listed anywhere at all.

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    It is easy with all the distractions. I was at the NGD show in Louisville with my son Saturday and had a pair of magazines in my hand. Walked to the end of the tables to pay the guy, he never even saw me grab them and I could have walked off in the other direction without paying and nobody would have been the wiser. And the crowd was light too.

SOUP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Noblesville
    I work Asset protection, so I literally catch thieves all day long... they're a different breed. If they're anything like the ones I deal with on a regular basis you will have the best luck checking in on local pawn shops regularly. I would even leave a picture of the mag so that they can review it if needed. Obviously Craigslist and the other common BST sites are something to watch as well. I'll will be on the lookout for you on the north side of Indianapolis.

Was a police report filed?

Top Bottom