• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • woody131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Morgantown
    The Paragon volunteer fire department is having a non for profit gun and knife show this Saturday from 10:00am till 3:00pm. The admission cost is $2. If you wish to set up dealer setup is from 8-10. 10x10 booth space is $20 bring your own table and chairs. There is not a lot of info on this show. The Morgantown county things to do page has a link and so does the Paragon fire department Facebook page.
    Before anyone starts asking the dumbest question ever I'm sure it is a no loaded weapons show. This is and always will because of a insurance policy not a condition made by the promoter. Be smart and be safe!

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    The Paragon volunteer fire department is having a non for profit gun and knife show this Saturday from 10:00am till 3:00pm. The admission cost is $2. If you wish to set up dealer setup is from 8-10. 10x10 booth space is $20 bring your own table and chairs. There is not a lot of info on this show. The Morgantown county things to do page has a link and so does the Paragon fire department Facebook page.
    Before anyone starts asking the dumbest question ever I'm sure it is a no loaded weapons show. This is and always will because of a insurance policy not a condition made by the promoter. Be smart and be safe!

So how did thaat show turn out?? I would have loved to have attended but had to go to Madison instead..

woody131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Morgantown
    It was the first event of this type they have had. Pretty good turnout for the area and the amount of advertising they used. Most of the people I talked to said they heard about it from word of mouth. Seven vendors set up and 281 paid attendance. The kitchen was great. Great food and great prices. Every show you got to has a diamond in the rough. Sometimes you don't even get to see it. I missed a 3 inch Colt detective fully engraved for $650 by about ten seconds and was sick all day. I think this will be a regular event for them. Late March wil be the next event.

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Well that will be nice.. yeah tough weekend to have a show,.. But that is nice that there were so many people show up..

Many thanks for the update..

Did it last till 3 or was it over before that???

woody131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Morgantown
    Well that will be nice.. yeah tough weekend to have a show,.. But that is nice that there were so many people show up..

Many thanks for the update..

Did it last till 3 or was it over before that???
    Everyone pretty much stayed till 3:00. They had a custom leather holster guy that packed up at 2:30

Top Bottom